WoO Camping Information FAQs
- Q: Is camping available?
- A: Yes, we have general camping & reserved camping for $30
Q: How big are the camping spots?
A: Camping spot in 16’x30’ (One per camper due to limited parking)
- Q: What is reserved camping?
- A: Reserved camping is on the left side of the lot off Williams Grove Road. It is non-serviced camping. To reserve a space please call the speedway office @ 717-697-5000
- Q: What about general camping?
- A: General camping is located on the right side of the lot off Williams Grove Road & outside turns 3 & 4 of the speedway. it is non-serviced camping. Camping is also located at times on the Williams Grove Steam Engine grounds located off of Williams Grove, Access to the speedway through the old amusement park by foot
- Q: We are coming to race. Can we stay in our hauler in the pit area?
- A: No, we do not allow camping in the pit area
Q: When are we allowed
to come to the track to camp?
A: For World of Outlaw shows, our campground opens on Wednesday at Noon
Q: When do gates close after the race weekend?
A: Camping gates will close on Monday at 1pm
Q: What must a vehicle have to be allowed on the property?
A: All vehicles must be registered and insured. Golf Carts must have insurance. No ATV’s allowed.
Q: If I have an emergency while camping, who should I call?
A: For all emergencies, please call 911
Q: Should I clean up my camp site when I leave?
A: Yes, please clean up and put all garbage in or near trash barrels.
- Driver Rosters
- rules & regulations