Who is coming in?

Discuss anything related to Williams Grove
ballsout
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:22 pm

Re: Who is coming in?

Post by ballsout » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:00 pm

wolfe saldana and pittman r coming in this weekend

garacingfan

Re: Who is coming in?

Post by garacingfan » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:01 pm

Are you sure about that?

ballsout
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:22 pm

Re: Who is coming in?

Post by ballsout » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:03 pm

thats what i was told by a guy that talks 2 randy and pitman almost daily

User avatar
odie
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
Posts: 2276
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Spring Grove, PA

Re: Who is coming in?

Post by odie » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:17 pm

cool that will give the guys something to talk about
Live for today for tomorrow is promised to no one

User avatar
BigNugs87
Racer
Racer
Posts: 3227
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:15 pm

Re: Who is coming in?

Post by BigNugs87 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:24 pm

:silenced:

Straight Shooter, what did you hear?
Beerhill, bottoms up!!!!

User avatar
lefty
Legend
Legend
Posts: 25649
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is coming in?

Post by lefty » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:14 pm

Are they coming to go to the new Hollywood slot house in Grantville? Cause a racin' they will not be.

Greggbert

Re: Who is coming in?

Post by Greggbert » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:16 pm

There's always a realist disguised in pessimist's clothing in every bunch. :ahhh:

Rain, go away ! <-------(Sorry for the injection of weather related phrases here)

User avatar
Heather
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
Posts: 1811
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:02 am
Contact:

Re: Who is coming in?

Post by Heather » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:18 pm

Greggbert wrote:Rain, go away ! <-------(Sorry for the injection of weather related phrases here)
:ahhh: their is a whole thread to talk about the weather now! :ahhh: :naughty: please direct your comments to that thread. Thank you! :poking: ;)
Via Kasey Kanes Twitter Page:
Tough night for kkr. Thankfully @brianmontieth called it a night when he did or he may have wrecked the entire field!

Greggbert

Re: Who is coming in?

Post by Greggbert » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:20 pm

Gage wrote:
Greggbert wrote:Rain, go away ! <-------(Sorry for the injection of weather related phrases here)
:ahhh: their is a whole thread to talk about the weather now! :ahhh: :naughty: please direct your comments to that thread. Thank you!
By posting that, didn't you yourself talk about "the state of the atmosphere with regard to temperature, cloudiness, rainfall, wind, and other meteorological conditions" ? ;) :poking:

User avatar
Heather
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
Posts: 1811
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:02 am
Contact:

Re: Who is coming in?

Post by Heather » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:23 pm

:roll: do not get me started on meteorology... I am a weather channel junkie! To answer your question I did not :D :redpepper:
Via Kasey Kanes Twitter Page:
Tough night for kkr. Thankfully @brianmontieth called it a night when he did or he may have wrecked the entire field!

77geek

Re: Who is coming in?

Post by 77geek » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:28 pm

The word on the street is that they are racing this weekend no matter what the weather is. They got the same stuff Penndot uses to keep the roads from freezing to put on the speedway.

Greggbert

Re: Who is coming in?

Post by Greggbert » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:30 pm

77geek wrote:They got the same stuff Penndot uses to keep the roads from freezing to put on the speedway.
That stuff worked great out on route 78 near Hamburg last year ! :handoverhead:

Sea Bass
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5558
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:08 pm
Location: GOD BLESS AMERICA

Re: Who is coming in?

Post by Sea Bass » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:34 pm

Greggbert wrote:
77geek wrote:They got the same stuff Penndot uses to keep the roads from freezing to put on the speedway.
That stuff worked great out on route 78 near Hamburg last year ! :handoverhead:
First you have to apply it. We are talking state employees here.

Greggbert

Re: Who is coming in?

Post by Greggbert » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:37 pm

Kevin Sharon wrote:
Greggbert wrote:
77geek wrote:They got the same stuff Penndot uses to keep the roads from freezing to put on the speedway.
That stuff worked great out on route 78 near Hamburg last year ! :handoverhead:
First you have to apply it. We are talking state employees here.
Very true. You know how some of those state employees are... :poking:

User avatar
checkeredflagchick
Pit Member
Pit Member
Posts: 561
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:11 pm
Location: NEPA
Contact:

Re: Who is coming in?

Post by checkeredflagchick » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:11 pm

i hope lucas comes in this weekend to race! itll feel like he never left. :D
Justin Henderson, Steve Buckwalter, Fred Rahmer fan...and whoever is in front of Pat Cannon :-P

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests