Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Auto break-in
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:29 pm 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

77geek wrote:
I hate having more security and lights in the parking lots. It makes it hard to enjoy the races. :paranoid: :cowboysmoke: :cwm4:

Me too, but I would hate it worse to have my car broken into.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:36 pm 
I'd like to have so many lights that it turns night into day. That way we can properly see who we are beating the crap out of when we catch these evil doers. :buttkick:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:40 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

I could just bring my flashlight. It's pretty bright. :thinking:

Photo Gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacivimagery/sets/

2014 Race Count

Bridgeport-2
Grandview-0
Lincoln-1
New Egypt-1
NJMP-0
Port Royal-0
Williams Grove-0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:10 pm 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

stew has a point atl east with less lighting you could see the dome lights come on when the tards open the doors, and then kick there *** as well as being that dark they could not identify you to the police when the amb is called thus clearing the parking lot of thieves and after they tell there crimminal friends nobody will want to steal from peoples cars at the track

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:58 pm 
Legend
Legend

:thumbright: Neibor Hood Watch :idea: POSSE Style :buttkick: :bananadance: :buttkick: :cheers2: :pinkelephant:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:25 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

GEEZ! I used to park in the back, but moved to the front to get away from the idiots. My Camaro was backed over by a high vehicle, that put their trailer hitch right thru the front nose piece. I guess until the Grove gets its security act together, there isn't a safe place to park. At Selinsgrove last year i went out to my car to get a jacket and saw two kids trying to find unlocked cars. I was watching for awhile and then i tried to sneak up on them and was going to get a hold of one of them and take them to security. They spotted me and luckily could run faster.

The poor have sometimes objected to being governed badly; the rich have always objected to being governed at all.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
Mark Twain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:38 am 
Michael Root wrote:
NEWBOMB TURK wrote:
GEEZ! I used to park in the back, but moved to the front to get away from the idiots. My Camaro was backed over by a high vehicle, that put their trailer hitch right thru the front nose piece.

I remember that. I could never figure out why people leave their recievers in when not towing a trailer. :thinking: Pull the pin and take them out!

My receiver saved my tailgate and back bumper many a nights after a 12pack night of racing. :jiggy:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:52 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

77geek wrote:
Michael Root wrote:
NEWBOMB TURK wrote:
GEEZ! I used to park in the back, but moved to the front to get away from the idiots. My Camaro was backed over by a high vehicle, that put their trailer hitch right thru the front nose piece.

I remember that. I could never figure out why people leave their recievers in when not towing a trailer. :thinking: Pull the pin and take them out!

My receiver saved my tailgate and back bumper many a nights after a 12pack night of racing. :jiggy:

Your receiver and back bumper won't save you if you kill somebody after a 12pack night of racing :roll: :lame:

The poor have sometimes objected to being governed badly; the rich have always objected to being governed at all.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
Mark Twain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:15 pm 
No, I'm fine once I get out of the parking lot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:15 pm 
:jiggy:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:20 pm 
[b]77geek some friendly advice--you should not be on the road if you consume half a case of alcohol because you aren't alright. For one your reaction time is slowed and it's been proven and 2. I remember someone else telling me the exact thing you said "Once I'm on the road I'm alright" yea sure you are that someone ended up rolling our Honda and dying because he thought he was okay to drive after driniking. IT'S NEVER A SAFE THING TO DO!! DRINKING AND DRIVING KILLS AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO IT PLEASE LET THE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW THAT YOU'VE DOWNED THAT 12 PACK GET HOME FIRST!! ANOTHER THING YOU MIGHT CONSIDER THE STATE POLICE ARE UPPING THERE SOBRIETY CHECKPOINTS DON'T FEEL SO SECURE ABOUT DRINKING AND LEAVING THE TRACK CAUSE ONE NIGHT YOU JUST MIGHT RUN INTO ONE OF THOSE CHECKPOINTS AND LET ME TELL YOU THEY ARE ALL BUSINESS ABOUT IT AND I'M GLAD THEY ARE. SORRY BUT DRINKING AND DRIVING JUST PISSES ME OFF BECAUSE IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE DONE WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'VE CONSUMED THAT MUCH[/b]