Tough Break

Discuss anything related to Williams Grove
DrakPak

Re: Tough Break

Post by DrakPak » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:04 pm

hellsfrozeover1 wrote:i would truly believe more then half of what is said on here would make a great racing soap opera
Hate to tell ya brother.................that's exactly what it is.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program............. :bananadance:

The Butcher
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by The Butcher » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:32 pm

hellsfrozeover1 wrote:I seen Cody and Doug talking in Cody's trailer and i don't think there was any argument.
:thinking: From Doug's website...
I didn't talk to Cody about the incident, since it simply doesn't change anything. :dontknow:
Alcohol...I Drink It To Make You More Interesting!

hellsfrozeover1

Post by hellsfrozeover1 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:46 pm

So Boozer I mean butcher, do you think any driver goes out there to wreck another. what good example can you state you are to any one out there

baltimore
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

Post by baltimore » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:56 am

:wellwaiting: :popcorn:
Ben Franklin:

I give up i want my free cell phones ,food stamps ,housing supplements, unemployment and what ever else the government will give me for free

The Butcher
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by The Butcher » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:46 pm

hellsfrozeover1 wrote:So Boozer I mean butcher, do you think any driver goes out there to wreck another. what good example can you state you are to any one out there
LOL, see me at the races if you want to start something, d!ckhead!

Heather
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Post by Heather » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:22 pm

:popcorn:
Via Kasey Kanes Twitter Page:
Tough night for kkr. Thankfully @brianmontieth called it a night when he did or he may have wrecked the entire field!

Tig88
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Post by Tig88 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:11 pm

Dang it now, I dont need no more action in our seating area, We have our hands full with the nascar wannabe fans who I need to tell to sit there a$$ down all night long :ahhh: :ahhhh: :buttkick:
I use to like Oreo Cookies and Chocolate milk.

hellsfrozeover1

Post by hellsfrozeover1 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:58 pm

Th shape your in most of the time what would that proof? call me sometime you can stay sober for more then 2 hours

Brent Leach
Legend
Legend

Post by Brent Leach » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:56 pm

:buddiesdrinking: :popcorn: :buddiesdrinking: :popcorn: :buddiesdrinking: :popcorn: :buddiesdrinking: :popcorn:
Tilton Hilton
2 Speedway Drive
Mechanicsburg , PA 17055

2015 races : 37

Port Royal 12
Williams Grove 14
Lincoln. 5
Path Valley 2
Hagerstown 1
Selinsgrove 2.
Susquehanna 1

DrakPak

Post by DrakPak » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:55 am

hellsfrozeover1 wrote:Th shape your in most of the time what would that proof? call me sometime you can stay sober for more then 2 hours
hellsfrozeover1 wrote:what good example can you state you are to any one out there

I know Butcher doesn't need to have anyone defend him, but you are on my nerves now. The example that Butcher portrays to me is one of a generous person who always has the time or resources to donate to a worthy cause. Diakon Network, Victory Junction, Hard Charger Awards, Young kids getting started in racing, Fund raising events for racing and non-racing charities..................any other questions?? A faceless new user insulting someone that I know is a good, honest, giving person, tells me just how short sighted you are. You're mad at Butcher for posting something from Doug's website that completely contradicts what you said...............think about it. It takes a really tough dude to hide behind a screen name and insult someone. Pretty impressive!!

harddrive
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by harddrive » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:11 am

:popcorn:
Proud Member of Sprntlover's Babysitting Service
Pa Posse Says Race or Shut Your Pie Hole!
Work hard & become a leader. Be lazy & end up a slave.
I Challenge anyone to give an example of a program that the government has managed efficiently and/or cheaper than the private sector. Please no enactments, laws or statutes.

Skinner
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by Skinner » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:27 am

DrakPak wrote:I know Butcher doesn't need to have anyone defend him, but you are on my nerves now. The example that Butcher portrays to me is one of a generous person who always has the time or resources to donate to a worthy cause. Diakon Network, Victory Junction, Hard Charger Awards, Young kids getting started in racing, Fund raising events for racing and non-racing charities..................any other questions?? A faceless new user insulting someone that I know is a good, honest, giving person, tells me just how short sighted you are. You're mad at Butcher for posting something from Doug's website that completely contradicts what you said...............think about it. It takes a really tough dude to hide behind a screen name and insult someone. Pretty impressive!!
Very well said Drak..!! :clap:
"Starting a quarrel is like breaching a dam; so drop the matter before a dispute breaks out"
(Proverbs 17:14)

sprntlover
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sprntlover » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:48 am

hellsfrozeover1, you were banned before and I think it's time you take another time out. So I think it's time hellsmelted
Editing Is A Rewording Activity

The Butcher
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by The Butcher » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:26 pm

Thanks Drak...that brought a little tear to my eye...now I think I'm going to make a drink!!! :pinkelephant: ;)

As far as hellwhateveryournameis...since you know me so well you should have no problems at all coming up to me at the races...I sure am looking forward to that moment! :buttkick: :blackeye: :ohyeah: