Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:32 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:57 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

I heard Lance Armstrong bought it for them...it's not their fault...or responsibility....

I am sure the other teams with clean fuel didn't mind...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:55 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Location: Friday- Grove infield Turn 3 Saturday- Susky infield pitstall #45
BigRightRear wrote:
so "no team" has been paid for the win?

IMO - DQs need to take place on the night of the event and stop screwing around with "labs".

If you are flying that close to the grey area OR dumb things happen - sorry about your luck - cya next week.

Says the person not waiting for a check for over $4200...

I say the team should get every chance they can get to prove their innocence... This race did not effect the points standings, it's only effecting the delay in the team getting paid, which even for a big team like that, I'm sure $4200 would be a big help in preparing for next season... I say it takes however long it takes, if it comes back negative, give them their money, if it comes back positive, make them pay for the lab fees...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:48 pm 
Legend
Legend

c4 wrote:
any word from the lab?

They had to call in the supervisor for the decision. :cwm4:

2014 races : 46

Port Royal 19
Williams Grove 19
Lincoln. 4
Trailway 1
Path Valley 1
Grandveiw 1
Hagerstown 1

Last edited by Brent Leach on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:49 pm 
Legend
Legend

JTR13 wrote:
BigRightRear wrote:

IMO - DQs need to take place on the night of the event and stop screwing around with "labs".

If you are flying that close to the grey area OR dumb things happen - sorry about your luck - cya next week.

Says the person not waiting for a check for over $4200...

I say the team should get every chance they can get to prove their innocence... This race did not effect the points standings, it's only effecting the delay in the team getting paid, which even for a big team like that, I'm sure $4200 would be a big help in preparing for next season... I say it takes however long it takes, if it comes back negative, give them their money, if it comes back positive, make them pay for the lab fees...

i would ASSUME the 27 team asked for the fuel to go to the lab because they thought it was good fuel and didnt accept the on site test results.......they should be responsible for the costs of testing, legal or not.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:53 pm 
Legend
Legend

BigRightRear wrote:

You say that because you don't pay to play.

Port Royal 19
Williams Grove 19
Lincoln. 4
Trailway 1
Path Valley 1
Grandveiw 1
Hagerstown 1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:17 pm 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

wrong again...I say that because I PAY to watch a front gate division.

Port = 2716 ft. = .51 mile T3=TBD
Grove = 2792 ft. = .53 mile T3=135 MPH
Selinsgrove = 2847 ft. = .54 mile T1=136 MPH

2013: 49 Races
Grove: 25 / Lincoln: 13 / Port: 2 / Susky: 4 / Selinsgrove: 2 / Eldora: 2 / Lima: 1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:20 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

So did anyone get paid? If the winner gets DQ'd wouldnt that move everyone up a spot? :dontknow:

PORT ROYAL 1
Laurens County 4
Charlotte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:30 am 
Legend
Legend

BigRightRear wrote:
wrong again...I say that because I PAY to watch a front gate division.

:thinking:

Port Royal 19
Williams Grove 19
Lincoln. 4
Trailway 1
Path Valley 1
Grandveiw 1
Hagerstown 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:29 am 
Legend
Legend

Cobra wrote:
I heard Lance Armstrong bought it for them...it's not their fault...or responsibility....

I am sure the other teams with clean fuel didn't mind...

Swore to myself I was staying out of this, but i can't let that pass. Wrong on both occasions. It is their responsibility..Period and I can tell you for sure other teams do care. Not that they care if this team gets payed or not and don't get me wrong because this team can be perfectly legal, but they do care about teams taking liberty with the rules and they want those rules followed. If not why have any rules.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:07 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

You know, I swear some of you guys need drama in your lives to function. The lab results are back and as soon as Justin tells me to do so, I will post them here. Since some of you have made such a big deal out of this, he wants all media outlets to be able to make them public at the same time.

At this point, I fail to see where this is a concern for fans. BRR wrote that it is his business since he paid to see a race. He's right and he did see a race; accordingly, there is no harm so where's the foul? Sure, we're all curious and interested but really - I've met old ladies whose sewing circle didn't pass gossip around as much.

Ed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:37 am 
Crew Member
Crew Member

:poking: As I said earlier WHO CARES.... :cheers2:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:38 am 
Racer
Racer

:thinking: Well Slap my nuts with a coat hanger :twisted: Cause I don't give a rats booty.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 am 
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

EdC wrote:
You know, I swear some of you guys need drama in your lives to function. The lab results are back and as soon as Justin tells me to do so, I will post them here. Since some of you have made such a big deal out of this, he wants all media outlets to be able to make them public at the same time.

This is where some of the problem is, it's been weeks, and test results don't take that long to have done, and until it's announced, it will stay on people's plates until addressed.

At this point, I fail to see where this is a concern for fans. BRR wrote that it is his business since he paid to see a race. He's right and he did see a race; accordingly, there is no harm so where's the foul?

BRR is right, a lot of fans paid to see a race and we did see one. BUT, with that being said, did the team win legally?? And that is the rub here. Fans left thinking that Pittman/Heffner won. Now, through the extensive social media we have today, before half those people left the track, there was a question of the fuel and was he legal or not.

So, did he win or not??? :bringiton:

Sure, we're all curious and interested but really - I've met old ladies whose sewing circle didn't pass gossip around as much.

Ed

And I don't think this qualifies as gossip, the facts are there is a question of was he legal or not, it's been confirmed there is an issue and I think we deserve a fair and timely honest answer for all involved, fans, teams and track management.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:54 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Chill out ladies - you'll find out soon enough. Meanwhile, I think the Red Hat gang is meeting at the I-83 Diner for lunch today. If you hurry, you can still get there in time.

Ed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:26 pm 
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

EdC wrote:
Chill out ladies - you'll find out soon enough. Meanwhile, I think the Red Hat gang is meeting at the I-83 Diner for lunch today. If you hurry, you can still get there in time.

Ed

Wow!! Your a class act Ed, its very nice of you to compare a bunch of race fans and supporters of Williamsgrove to a bunch of gossiping old women. Your also a hypocrite, because ive read many posts from you on this board that amount to nothing more than gossip and speculation, remember when you reported your BS drama about the Tyler Walker incident over the summer. These message boards exist for drama, speculation and rumors. Its fun to sit behind your keyboard and be a tuff guy, know it all, you have certainly done it before and so have I. Your comments wouldnt be so bad if you were just one of us gossiping old woman but your not, your an employee of the track which all of these old woman support. Show a little class Ed, I truly apreciate when you shed light on topics that only a track official could know about, but when you start calling people names it ruins your credibility and your voice is the voice of Williamsgove Speedway on this message board so it also makes the track sound arrogant and condesending. At the end of the day I personaly dont care if the 27 had orange juice and vodka in his fuel cell, on the other hand im still interested to know if he was legal or not. Soooo, please save the negativity for somthing else and simply report the fuel findings when Justin gives you the OK. Thanks

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next