Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:32 am

All times are UTC-05:00



Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:57 am 
Offline
Pit Member
Pit Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:39 pm
Posts: 696
I heard Lance Armstrong bought it for them...it's not their fault...or responsibility....

I am sure the other teams with clean fuel didn't mind...


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:55 pm 
Offline
Pit Member
Pit Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:40 am
Posts: 816
Location: Friday- Grove infield Turn 3 Saturday- Susky infield pitstall #45
BigRightRear wrote:
so "no team" has been paid for the win?

IMO - DQs need to take place on the night of the event and stop screwing around with "labs".

If you are flying that close to the grey area OR dumb things happen - sorry about your luck - cya next week.


Says the person not waiting for a check for over $4200...

I say the team should get every chance they can get to prove their innocence... This race did not effect the points standings, it's only effecting the delay in the team getting paid, which even for a big team like that, I'm sure $4200 would be a big help in preparing for next season... I say it takes however long it takes, if it comes back negative, give them their money, if it comes back positive, make them pay for the lab fees...

_________________
All "FOUR" Fun!!!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:48 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:59 am
Posts: 9128
c4 wrote:
any word from the lab?

They had to call in the supervisor for the decision. :cwm4:
Image

_________________
Tilton Hilton
2 Speedway Drive
Mechanicsburg , PA 17055

2014 races : 46

Port Royal 19
Williams Grove 19
Lincoln. 4
Trailway 1
Path Valley 1
Grandveiw 1
Hagerstown 1


Last edited by Brent Leach on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:49 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:08 pm
Posts: 5575
Location: Hooterville NJ
JTR13 wrote:
BigRightRear wrote:
so "no team" has been paid for the win?

IMO - DQs need to take place on the night of the event and stop screwing around with "labs".

If you are flying that close to the grey area OR dumb things happen - sorry about your luck - cya next week.


Says the person not waiting for a check for over $4200...

I say the team should get every chance they can get to prove their innocence... This race did not effect the points standings, it's only effecting the delay in the team getting paid, which even for a big team like that, I'm sure $4200 would be a big help in preparing for next season... I say it takes however long it takes, if it comes back negative, give them their money, if it comes back positive, make them pay for the lab fees...


i would ASSUME the 27 team asked for the fuel to go to the lab because they thought it was good fuel and didnt accept the on site test results.......they should be responsible for the costs of testing, legal or not.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:53 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:59 am
Posts: 9128
BigRightRear wrote:
so "no team" has been paid for the win?

IMO - DQs need to take place on the night of the event and stop screwing around with "labs".

If you are flying that close to the grey area OR dumb things happen - sorry about your luck - cya next week.

You say that because you don't pay to play.

_________________
Tilton Hilton
2 Speedway Drive
Mechanicsburg , PA 17055

2014 races : 46

Port Royal 19
Williams Grove 19
Lincoln. 4
Trailway 1
Path Valley 1
Grandveiw 1
Hagerstown 1


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:17 pm 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:53 am
Posts: 1825
Location: Posse Soil
wrong again...I say that because I PAY to watch a front gate division.

_________________
Home of the OUTLAW A$$WHIPPERS
Lincoln = 1845 ft. = .35 mile T3=124 MPH
Eldora = 2287 ft. = .43 mile T3=135 MPH
Port = 2716 ft. = .51 mile T3=TBD
Grove = 2792 ft. = .53 mile T3=135 MPH
Selinsgrove = 2847 ft. = .54 mile T1=136 MPH

2013: 49 Races
Grove: 25 / Lincoln: 13 / Port: 2 / Susky: 4 / Selinsgrove: 2 / Eldora: 2 / Lima: 1


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:20 pm 
Offline
Pit Member
Pit Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:40 pm
Posts: 812
So did anyone get paid? If the winner gets DQ'd wouldnt that move everyone up a spot? :dontknow:

_________________
2013 Race Count

PORT ROYAL 1
Laurens County 4
Charlotte


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:30 am 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:59 am
Posts: 9128
BigRightRear wrote:
wrong again...I say that because I PAY to watch a front gate division.

:thinking:

_________________
Tilton Hilton
2 Speedway Drive
Mechanicsburg , PA 17055

2014 races : 46

Port Royal 19
Williams Grove 19
Lincoln. 4
Trailway 1
Path Valley 1
Grandveiw 1
Hagerstown 1


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:29 am 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:04 am
Posts: 6358
Location: DOVER
Cobra wrote:
I heard Lance Armstrong bought it for them...it's not their fault...or responsibility....

I am sure the other teams with clean fuel didn't mind...


Swore to myself I was staying out of this, but i can't let that pass. Wrong on both occasions. It is their responsibility..Period and I can tell you for sure other teams do care. Not that they care if this team gets payed or not and don't get me wrong because this team can be perfectly legal, but they do care about teams taking liberty with the rules and they want those rules followed. If not why have any rules.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:07 am 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:03 pm
Posts: 1760
Location: Carlisle, PA
You know, I swear some of you guys need drama in your lives to function. The lab results are back and as soon as Justin tells me to do so, I will post them here. Since some of you have made such a big deal out of this, he wants all media outlets to be able to make them public at the same time.

At this point, I fail to see where this is a concern for fans. BRR wrote that it is his business since he paid to see a race. He's right and he did see a race; accordingly, there is no harm so where's the foul? Sure, we're all curious and interested but really - I've met old ladies whose sewing circle didn't pass gossip around as much.

Ed


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:37 am 
Offline
Crew Member
Crew Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:53 am
Posts: 1042
:poking: As I said earlier WHO CARES.... :cheers2:

_________________
2013, What a long strange trip.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:38 am 
Offline
Racer
Racer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:57 pm
Posts: 3445
:thinking: Well Slap my nuts with a coat hanger :twisted: Cause I don't give a rats booty.

_________________
Racecar spelled backwards spells Racecar


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 am 
Offline
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:38 am
Posts: 463
Location: Schnecksville, PA
EdC wrote:
You know, I swear some of you guys need drama in your lives to function. The lab results are back and as soon as Justin tells me to do so, I will post them here. Since some of you have made such a big deal out of this, he wants all media outlets to be able to make them public at the same time.

This is where some of the problem is, it's been weeks, and test results don't take that long to have done, and until it's announced, it will stay on people's plates until addressed.


At this point, I fail to see where this is a concern for fans. BRR wrote that it is his business since he paid to see a race. He's right and he did see a race; accordingly, there is no harm so where's the foul?

BRR is right, a lot of fans paid to see a race and we did see one. BUT, with that being said, did the team win legally?? And that is the rub here. Fans left thinking that Pittman/Heffner won. Now, through the extensive social media we have today, before half those people left the track, there was a question of the fuel and was he legal or not.

So, did he win or not??? :bringiton:


Sure, we're all curious and interested but really - I've met old ladies whose sewing circle didn't pass gossip around as much.

Ed


And I don't think this qualifies as gossip, the facts are there is a question of was he legal or not, it's been confirmed there is an issue and I think we deserve a fair and timely honest answer for all involved, fans, teams and track management.

_________________
Dirt's for racing, asphalt's for gettin' there!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:54 am 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:03 pm
Posts: 1760
Location: Carlisle, PA
Chill out ladies - you'll find out soon enough. Meanwhile, I think the Red Hat gang is meeting at the I-83 Diner for lunch today. If you hurry, you can still get there in time.

Ed


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:26 pm 
Offline
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:50 am
Posts: 252
EdC wrote:
Chill out ladies - you'll find out soon enough. Meanwhile, I think the Red Hat gang is meeting at the I-83 Diner for lunch today. If you hurry, you can still get there in time.

Ed

Wow!! Your a class act Ed, its very nice of you to compare a bunch of race fans and supporters of Williamsgrove to a bunch of gossiping old women. Your also a hypocrite, because ive read many posts from you on this board that amount to nothing more than gossip and speculation, remember when you reported your BS drama about the Tyler Walker incident over the summer. These message boards exist for drama, speculation and rumors. Its fun to sit behind your keyboard and be a tuff guy, know it all, you have certainly done it before and so have I. Your comments wouldnt be so bad if you were just one of us gossiping old woman but your not, your an employee of the track which all of these old woman support. Show a little class Ed, I truly apreciate when you shed light on topics that only a track official could know about, but when you start calling people names it ruins your credibility and your voice is the voice of Williamsgove Speedway on this message board so it also makes the track sound arrogant and condesending. At the end of the day I personaly dont care if the 27 had orange juice and vodka in his fuel cell, on the other hand im still interested to know if he was legal or not. Soooo, please save the negativity for somthing else and simply report the fuel findings when Justin gives you the OK. Thanks


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

All times are UTC-05:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited