Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:00 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

EdC wrote:
Chill out ladies - you'll find out soon enough. Meanwhile, I think the Red Hat gang is meeting at the I-83 Diner for lunch today. If you hurry, you can still get there in time.

Ed

:naughty: :naughty: Maybe its time to bring Zenofski back in your place. Real class act you are.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:03 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

I was going to stay out of this...Now i just want to be included.....

:poking: :nothingbutclass: :poking:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:27 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Fuel was legal 27 gets the win according to Bill Mac on twitter. that was easy.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:45 pm 
Legend
Legend

Always question authority.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:33 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

It's funny that, after all those rumors(facts according to Ed) about T Dub being out of a ride were brought about, the "authorities" never banned him, however, you say something "out of line" about a mod or speculate about a rumor, your banned for weeks. :cwm4:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:57 pm 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

no worries Ed...there are all kinds of fans still turning up that question the interpretation of rules, jumped starts, etc. and some of have been in attendance longer than the people making the calls these days.

And if the scene is to survive, we will continue to turn up expecting to see a professional operation.

If more of the fan base actually were women there might be a lot less empty seats.

Port = 2716 ft. = .51 mile T3=TBD
Grove = 2792 ft. = .53 mile T3=135 MPH
Selinsgrove = 2847 ft. = .54 mile T1=136 MPH

2013: 49 Races
Grove: 25 / Lincoln: 13 / Port: 2 / Susky: 4 / Selinsgrove: 2 / Eldora: 2 / Lima: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:36 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

shafferfan88 wrote:
It's funny that, after all those rumors(facts according to Ed) about T Dub being out of a ride were brought about, the "authorities" never banned him, however, you say something "out of line" about a mod or speculate about a rumor, your banned for weeks. :cwm4:

You are absolutely correct and I am going to take care of that matter. I don't believe a mod that is with WG should act like that.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:43 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

bkahn67 wrote:
[quote=]
Wow!! Your a class act Ed, its very nice of you to compare a bunch of race fans and supporters of Williamsgrove to a bunch of gossiping old women. Your also a hypocrite, because ive read many posts from you on this board that amount to nothing more than gossip and speculation, remember when you reported your BS drama about the Tyler Walker incident over the summer. These message boards exist for drama, speculation and rumors. Its fun to sit behind your keyboard and be a tuff guy, know it all, you have certainly done it before and so have I. Your comments wouldnt be so bad if you were just one of us gossiping old woman but your not, your an employee of the track which all of these old woman support. Show a little class Ed, I truly apreciate when you shed light on topics that only a track official could know about, but when you start calling people names it ruins your credibility and your voice is the voice of Williamsgove Speedway on this message board so it also makes the track sound arrogant and condesending. At the end of the day I personaly dont care if the 27 had orange juice and vodka in his fuel cell, on the other hand im still interested to know if he was legal or not. Soooo, please save the negativity for somthing else and simply report the fuel findings when Justin gives you the OK. Thanks

Everything you said is spot on :clap:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:01 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

shafferfan88 wrote:

:silenced:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:15 am 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Ah......go easy on Ed. I'm sure he just got a little caught up in it.........You guy's get to blah, blah, blah all day long but expect Ed to march to the beat of the drum and never waver. I think he brings a lot to the board and don't mind when he occasionally gets a little over zealous........... :dontknow:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:41 am 
Legend
Legend

Dave Bolger #18 wrote:
Ah......go easy on Ed. I'm sure he just got a little caught up in it.........You guy's get to blah, blah, blah all day long but expect Ed to march to the beat of the drum and never waver. I think he brings a lot to the board and don't mind when he occasionally gets a little over zealous........... :dontknow:

i agree.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:45 am 
Legend
Legend

I enjoy busting Ed's chops from time to time but Ed really is a good guy. :cheers2:

2014 race count

Williams Grove-4
Lincoln- 19
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:55 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

c4 wrote:
Dave Bolger #18 wrote:

i agree.

Me too! Track tech is a thankless job, and usually get it from all angles. They don't do it for the money because most logical people don't think the little pay justifies all the crap they have to put up with. They do it for the love of the sport and fair competition. That passion is evident in Ed and his posts. I respect him for putting himself on the firing line at the track, and on this board. He is top shelf in my book.

Thanks Ed, this board and the tracks could use more people like you!

Sprntlover.....I will respectfully decline in advance any request for me to become a mod. :cwm4: :shark:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:10 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dang filmguy I was going to ask you but I guess not :doh: :laughing7:

I can see it from Ed's side and I can see it from the reg. poster's side. I really have to be fair here. And shafferfan88 said it best, if it were just a reg. poster and they said rumors and speculation etc. they'd have a time out for a few weeks. And I can see it from Ed's side too because we have all done it when someone keeps harping and harping on the same things repeatedly but all he had to do was not post.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 pm 
Legend
Legend

I have been waiting for years to get my chance to be a mod. :ahhh:

2014 race count

Williams Grove-4
Lincoln- 19
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next