Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:00 pm 
Offline
Crew Member
Crew Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:53 am
Posts: 1031
EdC wrote:
Chill out ladies - you'll find out soon enough. Meanwhile, I think the Red Hat gang is meeting at the I-83 Diner for lunch today. If you hurry, you can still get there in time.

Ed





:naughty: :naughty: Maybe its time to bring Zenofski back in your place. Real class act you are.

_________________
2013, What a long strange trip.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:03 pm 
Offline
Crew Member
Crew Member

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:51 am
Posts: 1244
Location: Carlisle Pa
I was going to stay out of this...Now i just want to be included.....

:poking: :nothingbutclass: :poking:

_________________
Go Bandit!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:27 pm 
Offline
Rookie
Rookie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:50 am
Posts: 249
Fuel was legal 27 gets the win according to Bill Mac on twitter. that was easy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:45 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:08 pm
Posts: 5558
Location: GOD BLESS AMERICA
Always question authority.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:33 pm 
Offline
Pit Member
Pit Member

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:10 pm
Posts: 987
It's funny that, after all those rumors(facts according to Ed) about T Dub being out of a ride were brought about, the "authorities" never banned him, however, you say something "out of line" about a mod or speculate about a rumor, your banned for weeks. :cwm4:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:57 pm 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:53 am
Posts: 1817
Location: Posse Soil
no worries Ed...there are all kinds of fans still turning up that question the interpretation of rules, jumped starts, etc. and some of have been in attendance longer than the people making the calls these days.

And if the scene is to survive, we will continue to turn up expecting to see a professional operation.

If more of the fan base actually were women there might be a lot less empty seats.

_________________
Home of the OUTLAW A$$WHIPPERS
Lincoln = 1845 ft. = .35 mile T3=124 MPH
Eldora = 2287 ft. = .43 mile T3=135 MPH
Port = 2716 ft. = .51 mile T3=TBD
Grove = 2792 ft. = .53 mile T3=135 MPH
Selinsgrove = 2847 ft. = .54 mile T1=136 MPH

2013: 49 Races
Grove: 25 / Lincoln: 13 / Port: 2 / Susky: 4 / Selinsgrove: 2 / Eldora: 2 / Lima: 1


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:36 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:04 am
Posts: 4478
Location: Elizabethtown, PA
shafferfan88 wrote:
It's funny that, after all those rumors(facts according to Ed) about T Dub being out of a ride were brought about, the "authorities" never banned him, however, you say something "out of line" about a mod or speculate about a rumor, your banned for weeks. :cwm4:


You are absolutely correct and I am going to take care of that matter. I don't believe a mod that is with WG should act like that.

_________________
Editing Is A Rewording Activity


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:43 pm 
Offline
Pit Member
Pit Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:16 am
Posts: 983
bkahn67 wrote:
[quote=]
Wow!! Your a class act Ed, its very nice of you to compare a bunch of race fans and supporters of Williamsgrove to a bunch of gossiping old women. Your also a hypocrite, because ive read many posts from you on this board that amount to nothing more than gossip and speculation, remember when you reported your BS drama about the Tyler Walker incident over the summer. These message boards exist for drama, speculation and rumors. Its fun to sit behind your keyboard and be a tuff guy, know it all, you have certainly done it before and so have I. Your comments wouldnt be so bad if you were just one of us gossiping old woman but your not, your an employee of the track which all of these old woman support. Show a little class Ed, I truly apreciate when you shed light on topics that only a track official could know about, but when you start calling people names it ruins your credibility and your voice is the voice of Williamsgove Speedway on this message board so it also makes the track sound arrogant and condesending. At the end of the day I personaly dont care if the 27 had orange juice and vodka in his fuel cell, on the other hand im still interested to know if he was legal or not. Soooo, please save the negativity for somthing else and simply report the fuel findings when Justin gives you the OK. Thanks

Everything you said is spot on :clap:

_________________
Way she goes.............


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:01 pm 
Offline
Crew Member
Crew Member

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:51 am
Posts: 1244
Location: Carlisle Pa
shafferfan88 wrote:
It's funny that, after all those rumors(facts according to Ed) about T Dub being out of a ride were brought about, the "authorities" never banned him, however, you say something "out of line" about a mod or speculate about a rumor, your banned for weeks. :cwm4:


:silenced:

_________________
Go Bandit!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:15 am 
Offline
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:01 am
Posts: 2309
Location: Lewistown
Ah......go easy on Ed. I'm sure he just got a little caught up in it.........You guy's get to blah, blah, blah all day long but expect Ed to march to the beat of the drum and never waver. I think he brings a lot to the board and don't mind when he occasionally gets a little over zealous........... :dontknow:

_________________
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but rather to "skid-in broadside" totally worn out proclaiming, "WOW WHAT A RIDE!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:41 am 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:08 pm
Posts: 5558
Location: Hooterville NJ
Dave Bolger #18 wrote:
Ah......go easy on Ed. I'm sure he just got a little caught up in it.........You guy's get to blah, blah, blah all day long but expect Ed to march to the beat of the drum and never waver. I think he brings a lot to the board and don't mind when he occasionally gets a little over zealous........... :dontknow:

i agree.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:45 am 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:17 am
Posts: 5133
I enjoy busting Ed's chops from time to time but Ed really is a good guy. :cheers2:

_________________
Central PA 358 Racing Series - http://www.centralparacing.com

2014 race count

Williams Grove-4
Lincoln- 19
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:55 am 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:49 am
Posts: 1532
c4 wrote:
Dave Bolger #18 wrote:
Ah......go easy on Ed. I'm sure he just got a little caught up in it.........You guy's get to blah, blah, blah all day long but expect Ed to march to the beat of the drum and never waver. I think he brings a lot to the board and don't mind when he occasionally gets a little over zealous........... :dontknow:

i agree.


Me too! Track tech is a thankless job, and usually get it from all angles. They don't do it for the money because most logical people don't think the little pay justifies all the crap they have to put up with. They do it for the love of the sport and fair competition. That passion is evident in Ed and his posts. I respect him for putting himself on the firing line at the track, and on this board. He is top shelf in my book.

Thanks Ed, this board and the tracks could use more people like you!

Sprntlover.....I will respectfully decline in advance any request for me to become a mod. :cwm4: :shark:

_________________
Hoodie Hotline 1-888-GOD-XXXL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:10 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:04 am
Posts: 4478
Location: Elizabethtown, PA
Dang filmguy I was going to ask you but I guess not :doh: :laughing7:

I can see it from Ed's side and I can see it from the reg. poster's side. I really have to be fair here. And shafferfan88 said it best, if it were just a reg. poster and they said rumors and speculation etc. they'd have a time out for a few weeks. And I can see it from Ed's side too because we have all done it when someone keeps harping and harping on the same things repeatedly but all he had to do was not post.

_________________
Editing Is A Rewording Activity


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 27 fuel findings
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:17 am
Posts: 5133
I have been waiting for years to get my chance to be a mod. :ahhh:

_________________
Central PA 358 Racing Series - http://www.centralparacing.com

2014 race count

Williams Grove-4
Lincoln- 19
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group