27 fuel findings

Discuss anything related to Williams Grove
SLINKMASTERC
Racer
Racer

Re: 27 fuel findings

Post by SLINKMASTERC » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:50 am

Bill Mc wrote:I have been waiting for years to get my chance to be a mod. :ahhh:

:thinking: :cwm4: :poking:
Racecar spelled backwards spells Racecar

filmguy
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Post by filmguy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:33 pm

[quote="sprntlover"]Dang filmguy I was going to ask you but I guess not :doh: :laughing7:

:umno:

:silenced:

:cheers2:

:laughing7:
Hoodie Hotline 1-888-GOD-XXXL

sprntlover
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sprntlover » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:08 pm

:laughing7:
Editing Is A Rewording Activity

CH_88
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by CH_88 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Bill Mc wrote:I have been waiting for years to get my chance to be a mod. :ahhh:
You got my vote :thumbleft:
Way she goes.............

hotrodney
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by hotrodney » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:31 pm

How much does it pay?
Stimulate the economy- buy made in the USA.

sprntlover
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sprntlover » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:35 pm

It's priceless :yessss:

Dirttrackracing
Racer
Racer

Post by Dirttrackracing » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:36 pm

hotrodney wrote:
How much does it pay?
Not a thing :ahhh:
https://twitter.com/JBolyard1

UNOH student.

2013: 56 races at 15 different tracks.

2014 Races: 23

Waynesfield: 5
Eldora: 4
Attica: 2
Wiliams Grove: 3
Lincoln: 1
Kokomo: 1
Volusia: 1
Limaland: 2
Talladega Short Track: 1
Gas City: 1

Chili Bowl Nationals
Aarons 312 Talladega N'wide race
Indianapolis 500

Daytona Speedweeks:
Sprint Unlimited
Rolex 24
Daytona Rising CTSCC 200

c4
Legend
Legend

Post by c4 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:58 pm

are you on crack?

Wax
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Post by Wax » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:34 pm

giving Ed the boot is a bullcrap move,he said he would post the results when he got them, wuts the bfd?

sprntlover
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sprntlover » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:40 pm

bkahn67 wrote:Fuel was legal 27 gets the win according to Bill Mac on twitter. that was easy.
^^^ on page 3

This was posted before Ed had gotten his time out so what's that tell ya if what Ed said they wanted to wait til ALL media got the notice he would have posted it already.

Dave Bolger #18
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Post by Dave Bolger #18 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:46 pm

c4 wrote:
are you on crack?
I always thought he was maybe "bumbed" a little, but "crack".......... :dontknow:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but rather to "skid-in broadside" totally worn out proclaiming, "WOW WHAT A RIDE!"

Sea Bass
Legend
Legend

Post by Sea Bass » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Legend has it there was once a strange and very special species of animal called Nitro Fish which was found not long ago, encrusted in rock formations dating back to the time of the dinosaurs.

In these prehistoric times, it took a very special, resourceful, and aggressive animal instinct to survive that hostile environment. For that reason, the Nitro Fish was found to have honed its everyday skills until he was comfortable and confident in living and competing in life with and against those many times larger than he. Because of his self-taught determination, he was legendary as a fierce competitor in all aspects of life.

The Nitro Fish welcomed all types of competition and thrived on personal challenges. However, nature would eventually take its course, and the Nitro Fish, along with the mightiest creatures on earth, would mysteriously pass into history, never to return.

But, it is from this rock formation where the Nitro Fish rests, that a crude petroleum with special properties is refined. Measure for measure, it is the most powerful fuel that can be used in an internal combustion engine. Due to its benign appearance, but explosive performance, this liquid was given the name Nitro in recognition of the hearty species.

It is the remains of this unusually competitive creature that is responsible for this high performance source of energy? Possibly. One thing is for certain, the Nitro Fish remains to this day the most powerful animal to have existed for his size; and his competitive spirit is still unmatched.

So, live your life like the Nitro Fish, with confidence and pride in yourself, to take life that extra step closer to the edge, and to prepare yourself to be a winner.

jaskfs
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jaskfs » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:02 am

Sea Bass wrote:Legend has it there was once a strange and very special species of animal called Nitro Fish which was found not long ago, encrusted in rock formations dating back to the time of the dinosaurs.

In these prehistoric times, it took a very special, resourceful, and aggressive animal instinct to survive that hostile environment. For that reason, the Nitro Fish was found to have honed its everyday skills until he was comfortable and confident in living and competing in life with and against those many times larger than he. Because of his self-taught determination, he was legendary as a fierce competitor in all aspects of life.

The Nitro Fish welcomed all types of competition and thrived on personal challenges. However, nature would eventually take its course, and the Nitro Fish, along with the mightiest creatures on earth, would mysteriously pass into history, never to return.

But, it is from this rock formation where the Nitro Fish rests, that a crude petroleum with special properties is refined. Measure for measure, it is the most powerful fuel that can be used in an internal combustion engine. Due to its benign appearance, but explosive performance, this liquid was given the name Nitro in recognition of the hearty species.

It is the remains of this unusually competitive creature that is responsible for this high performance source of energy? Possibly. One thing is for certain, the Nitro Fish remains to this day the most powerful animal to have existed for his size; and his competitive spirit is still unmatched.

So, live your life like the Nitro Fish, with confidence and pride in yourself, to take life that extra step closer to the edge, and to prepare yourself to be a winner.
You can't make this sh!t up! BTW, are you on crack?

c4
Legend
Legend

Post by c4 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:43 am

the prophet has spoken.

hotrodney
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by hotrodney » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Apparently there's a lot of people who may or may not be on crack. :thinking: :laughing7:
Stimulate the economy- buy made in the USA.