Morgan cup?

Discuss anything related to Williams Grove
Post Reply
Chevy410
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Morgan cup?

Post by Chevy410 » Thu May 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Anyone have a list of drivers for the Morgan cup?

User avatar
Highside
Pit Member
Pit Member
Posts: 542
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:13 pm

Re: Morgan cup?

Post by Highside » Thu May 09, 2013 6:56 pm

good question, some of the top finishers were not outlaws but now are...one was an outlaw, now is not...im sure some will not be happy...here's the finish from the national open

1. 15-Donny Schatz
2. 51B-Brian Leppo
3. 4-Cody Darrah
4. 27-Daryn Pittman
5. 51-Paul McMahan
6. 19-Stevie Smith
7. 5W-Lucas Wolfe
8. 30C-Lance Dewease
9. 15H-Sam Hafertepe Jr
10. 39-Greg Hodnett
11. 1-Sammy Swindell
12. 48-Danny Dietrich
13. 21-Brian Montieth
14. 19M-Brent Marks
15. 7S-Jason Sides
16. 7-Craig Dollansky
17. 89G-David Gravel
18. 30-Doug Esh
19. 11-Steve Kinser
20. 11K-Kraig Kinser
21. 7L-Chad Layton
22. 20-Ryan Taylor
23. 9-Joey Saldana
24. 87-Alan Krimes
25. 69K-Don Kreitz Jr
26. 11C-Cory Haas
27. 1Z-Danny Lasoski
28. 2-Dale Blaney

User avatar
Dirttrackracing
Racer
Racer
Posts: 3769
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:46 pm
Location: University Of Northwestern Ohio

Re: Morgan cup?

Post by Dirttrackracing » Thu May 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Highside wrote:good question, some of the top finishers were not outlaws but now are...one was an outlaw, now is not...im sure some will not be happy...here's the finish from the national open

1. 15-Donny Schatz
2. 51B-Brian Leppo
3. 4-Cody Darrah
4. 27-Daryn Pittman
5. 51-Paul McMahan
6. 19-Stevie Smith
7. 5W-Lucas Wolfe
8. 30C-Lance Dewease
9. 15H-Sam Hafertepe Jr
10. 39-Greg Hodnett
11. 1-Sammy Swindell
12. 48-Danny Dietrich
13. 21-Brian Montieth
14. 19M-Brent Marks

15. 7S-Jason Sides
16. 7-Craig Dollansky
17. 89G-David Gravel
18. 30-Doug Esh
19. 11-Steve Kinser
20. 11K-Kraig Kinser
21. 7L-Chad Layton
22. 20-Ryan Taylor
23. 9-Joey Saldana
24. 87-Alan Krimes
25. 69K-Don Kreitz Jr
26. 11C-Cory Haas
27. 1Z-Danny Lasoski
28. 2-Dale Blaney
Im thinking they will be the 10. Now thats not official, but unless something changed in the rules...
https://twitter.com/JBolyard1

UNOH student.

2013: 56 races at 15 different tracks.

2014 Races: 23

Waynesfield: 5
Eldora: 4
Attica: 2
Wiliams Grove: 3
Lincoln: 1
Kokomo: 1
Volusia: 1
Limaland: 2
Talladega Short Track: 1
Gas City: 1

Chili Bowl Nationals
Aarons 312 Talladega N'wide race
Indianapolis 500

Daytona Speedweeks:
Sprint Unlimited
Rolex 24
Daytona Rising CTSCC 200

User avatar
CTtoPA
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
Posts: 1502
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:23 am
Location: Southbury, CT

Re: Morgan cup?

Post by CTtoPA » Thu May 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Has Lucas made it clear that he will not be bringing the BWW car East? Also, isn't Stevie running a limited schedule with CJB?
Better Living Through Chemistry

User avatar
Dirttrackracing
Racer
Racer
Posts: 3769
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:46 pm
Location: University Of Northwestern Ohio

Re: Morgan cup?

Post by Dirttrackracing » Thu May 09, 2013 11:27 pm

CTtoPA wrote:Has Lucas made it clear that he will not be bringing the BWW car East? Also, isn't Stevie running a limited schedule with CJB?
Lucas Wolfe is not a Posse member in that car anymore nor is he a registered outlaw driver. This race is only Outlaws vs. Posse

And with Stevie only just now returning to that car i dont know whether he will be counted or not.
https://twitter.com/JBolyard1

UNOH student.

2013: 56 races at 15 different tracks.

2014 Races: 23

Waynesfield: 5
Eldora: 4
Attica: 2
Wiliams Grove: 3
Lincoln: 1
Kokomo: 1
Volusia: 1
Limaland: 2
Talladega Short Track: 1
Gas City: 1

Chili Bowl Nationals
Aarons 312 Talladega N'wide race
Indianapolis 500

Daytona Speedweeks:
Sprint Unlimited
Rolex 24
Daytona Rising CTSCC 200

User avatar
CTtoPA
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
Posts: 1502
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:23 am
Location: Southbury, CT

Re: Morgan cup?

Post by CTtoPA » Thu May 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Is anything published regarding the criteria? Is there money at stake?
Better Living Through Chemistry

User avatar
Dirttrackracing
Racer
Racer
Posts: 3769
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:46 pm
Location: University Of Northwestern Ohio

Re: Morgan cup?

Post by Dirttrackracing » Fri May 10, 2013 12:29 am

CTtoPA wrote:Is anything published regarding the criteria? Is there money at stake?
$4000 to the winner last year
https://twitter.com/JBolyard1

UNOH student.

2013: 56 races at 15 different tracks.

2014 Races: 23

Waynesfield: 5
Eldora: 4
Attica: 2
Wiliams Grove: 3
Lincoln: 1
Kokomo: 1
Volusia: 1
Limaland: 2
Talladega Short Track: 1
Gas City: 1

Chili Bowl Nationals
Aarons 312 Talladega N'wide race
Indianapolis 500

Daytona Speedweeks:
Sprint Unlimited
Rolex 24
Daytona Rising CTSCC 200

User avatar
JTR13
Pit Member
Pit Member
Posts: 862
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:40 am
Location: Friday- Grove infield Turn 3 Saturday- Susky infield pitstall #45

Re: Morgan cup?

Post by JTR13 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:32 am

Not sure how they are going to figure this out with all the changes that have happened... I won't think that Pittman would qualify since he qualified for this years race when he was Posse, but is now an Outlaw... Personaly I don't think his qualifing spot should count for this race because of that...
All "FOUR" Fun!!!

User avatar
Brandon17
Crew Member
Crew Member
Posts: 1232
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: York, PA
Contact:

Re: Morgan cup?

Post by Brandon17 » Fri May 10, 2013 9:48 am

I don't think this 10 lap race exists anymore... I could be wrong but I thought that they got rid of it and now the winner of Saturday's A Main will get the Morgan Cup.

User avatar
bmd5229
Pit Member
Pit Member
Posts: 608
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:06 am

Re: Morgan cup?

Post by bmd5229 » Fri May 10, 2013 10:28 am

It was a cool idea, but a pointless race to begin with. By the time the race started the track was garbage and there was never a real challenge for the lead. Whoever got the best jump off of 4 remained your leader the entire race. Just give the cup to whoever wins the A Main Saturday.
"Believe deep down in your heart that you are destined to do great things." - JVP

User avatar
Scott H
Crew Member
Crew Member
Posts: 1024
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: Harford County, MD

Re: Morgan cup?

Post by Scott H » Fri May 10, 2013 11:02 am

bmd5229 wrote:It was a cool idea, but a pointless race to begin with. By the time the race started the track was garbage and there was never a real challenge for the lead. Whoever got the best jump off of 4 remained your leader the entire race. Just give the cup to whoever wins the A Main Saturday.
:signs011: :sleepy2: :checkit:
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?

User avatar
taurus014
Crew Member
Crew Member
Posts: 1416
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:44 pm

Re: Morgan cup?

Post by taurus014 » Sat May 11, 2013 12:29 pm

I talked to Johnny Gibson and the rosters for the event have not been set nor confirmed as of today, the 11th. The Morgan Cup is on the woosprint.com schedule so as far as I know, the Challenge Race will happen On May 18th. If anything changes till then, the WoO website would have updates or if I hear anything different I will post.

nels10s
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
Posts: 2397
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:02 pm

Re: Morgan cup?

Post by nels10s » Sat May 11, 2013 1:29 pm

CTtoPA wrote:Is anything published regarding the criteria? Is there money at stake?
One would think :idea: "Williams Grove Speedway promoter" :poking: would be on top of this :silenced: :dontknow:

User avatar
DillsburgRacer
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Re: Morgan cup?

Post by DillsburgRacer » Sat May 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Combine both nights for points

User avatar
WingNut
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:14 pm

Re: Morgan cup?

Post by WingNut » Fri May 17, 2013 6:16 pm

DillsburgRacer wrote:Combine both nights for points
:thumbright: This

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest