Kimmel Memorial

Discuss anything related to Williams Grove
tripod16652
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Kimmel Memorial

Post by tripod16652 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:10 am

Sprintcars100 wrote:Im sure 99.9% of all people where there to see sprintcars not fireworks, save the fire works for like the 4th of july and outlaw races only,if weather is a factor push the fire works untill after the features are done then the people who want to see fireworks can stay the rest can go home, seems simple enough to me.
Well said, my point exactly.

Allen Reed
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Allen Reed » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:05 am

So I'll take it that everyone one you talk with would like to show up and see 2-3 410 heat races, maybe a consi then the feature and go home ?

I'm an old guy and really don't care for the parade laps of the EMMR cars. I watched them all run 30 years ago. If I have an urge to see them again I'll go over to the EMMR and walk around. I don't start a thread the following morning complaining that they had them. I knew it ! They were clearly listed on the schedule.. There are threads with people hating the ARDC cars when there, hate the 358's that need to go, people that hate the late models when they are there, heck there are threads about hating the drunks, the smokers, the old lady on the golf cart, the new security people, the food stands, people playing with footballs in the infield , so on and so on...

Also every reply is not an argument, no hostility on my side. I look at it as a debate. If they have fireworks I'm good with it....If they don't ever have another firework show, I'm good with that also.

But hey I get it...We live in a " ME " world... It's all about me and what I want

I'll end it with a simple ....... 75 YEARS........ Whether you, me or anyone decides you just can't emotionally handle the fireworks anymore and stay home , Williams Grove Speedway will continue on as it has for the last ....75 Years... Or until the right developer walks thru the door with an offer that she just can't turn down !

Then everyone will head to Port, Lincoln, Selinsgrove and complain about how they run their business..... Just a fact of life, most people have to complain about something all the time

Hope the rest of your race viewing schedule is nothing but joy and happiness for you and your friends
Don't forget to keep an eye on the schedule to see what will be happening that night :thumbright:

tripod16652
Rookie
Rookie

Post by tripod16652 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:25 pm

Allen Reed wrote:So I'll take it that everyone one you talk with would like to show up and see 2-3 410 heat races, maybe a consi then the feature and go home ?

I'm an old guy and really don't care for the parade laps of the EMMR cars. I watched them all run 30 years ago. If I have an urge to see them again I'll go over to the EMMR and walk around. I don't start a thread the following morning complaining that they had them. I knew it ! They were clearly listed on the schedule.. There are threads with people hating the ARDC cars when there, hate the 358's that need to go, people that hate the late models when they are there, heck there are threads about hating the drunks, the smokers, the old lady on the golf cart, the new security people, the food stands, people playing with footballs in the infield , so on and so on...

Also every reply is not an argument, no hostility on my side. I look at it as a debate. If they have fireworks I'm good with it....If they don't ever have another firework show, I'm good with that also.

But hey I get it...We live in a " ME " world... It's all about me and what I want

I'll end it with a simple ....... 75 YEARS........ Whether you, me or anyone decides you just can't emotionally handle the fireworks anymore and stay home , Williams Grove Speedway will continue on as it has for the last ....75 Years... Or until the right developer walks thru the door with an offer that she just can't turn down !

Then everyone will head to Port, Lincoln, Selinsgrove and complain about how they run their business..... Just a fact of life, most people have to complain about something all the time

Hope the rest of your race viewing schedule is nothing but joy and happiness for you and your friends
Don't forget to keep an eye on the schedule to see what will be happening that night :thumbright:
Thanks for the words of wisdom, enjoy the fireworks.

sprntlover
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sprntlover » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:54 pm

This is enough of this, I let you state your opinions and now it's ending up as arguing, which is no surprise. Why don't you just enjoy what you do, if you don't like what any tracks have > SIMPLE, don't go!!!
Editing Is A Rewording Activity