Donny Krietz???

Discuss anything related to Williams Grove
1idirtking
Rookie
Rookie

Donny Krietz???

Post by 1idirtking » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:56 am

:( Can't believe no one posted this yet.

http://www.pennlive.com/sports/index.ss ... cart_river

Good luck Donny.
The older I get, the better I used to be.

Duane
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

Re: Donny Krietz???

Post by Duane » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:24 am

Best wishes to Don, hope to see him back in a Sprint car when he's well!! If not i think are sport is going to be in good hand's with him and Fred staying involved!! :clap:

DavidM
Legend
Legend

Post by DavidM » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:34 pm

There is more and more info coming out about concussions and their impact on people. There is an accumulative effect on the brain and each one takes it toll and makes the next one a bit easier to obtain. Donnie is taking a good approach by not racing and seeing a doctor. My best wishes for a recovery from what he's dealing with now. Getting back in a car is secondary.
If you don't do it this year, you'll be another year older when you do" Warren Miller

http://davidm.smugmug.com/

kossuth
Rookie
Rookie

Post by kossuth » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:35 pm

DavidM wrote:There is more and more info coming out about concussions and their impact on people. There is an accumulative effect on the brain and each one takes it toll and makes the next one a bit easier to obtain. Donnie is taking a good approach by not racing and seeing a doctor. My best wishes for a recovery from what he's dealing with now. Getting back in a car is secondary.
Agreed, he's got a young-en to watch grow up. We want to see him back (and I'm sure his family wants him to get back in a car too) but gotta take care of priorities.