National Open

Discuss anything related to Williams Grove
BStrawser26
Crew Member
Crew Member

Re: National Open

Post by BStrawser26 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:46 am

NEWBOMB TURK wrote:
BStrawser26 wrote:All this information coming from a guy that was never at Knoxville. :poking: I know you watched it on the i-net or tv. :cwm4:
No twist here. I told you my list is on the Knoxville website. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth as per normal!
I know what I am going to do tomorrow......I am going to talk to my boss and tell him I saw on the internet that 4 out of 12 is great and is almost like 100%. Do you think he will buy it since I do accounting work? I don't!!
Like I said about your predictions of drivers names....you could have half of them wrong and I maybe right we will find out after tonight.

After tonight 16 cars will be qualified for Saturday night. Also Friday night 4 more will get in for a total of 20 until Saturday night. This is a reprieve for 4 lucky drivers.

By the way the only guy you picked for the A main on Saturday night that had mechanical failures was B Maeschen. Every one else just got flat out beat!

Wrong once again. Ian Madsen dropped out of the A while running 4th on lap 18. Names may not be all right, but OUTLAWS & TRACK REGULARS WILL DOMINATE ALL THE EVENTS AS USUAL. If you can't see what has happened in years past and is happening right now,I can't help you. I already knew you were beyond any help way way way before this. And yes Hodnett may not make it. I said he would struggle as usual to make the A.
I told you I don't care where the driver is from....as long as the racing is great and last night and tonight the racing was great!! They could be from the moon as far as I am concerned where they race has nothing to do with it in my book! You have to be fast and know how to qualify in order to make the nationals field! The 16 drivers that qualified so far didn't get anything given to them they earned there starting positions in the A main on Saturday night. That is what makes Knoxville well Knoxville!! You are hopeless!

You picked the starters of the Nationals now you are backing away from your picks....just like politicians making blanket statements so they can't be held accountable. Just like you....can't stay with your picks so you have to make a blanket statement! You are correct Madsen was running 4th but him and Bronson were the only two that broke. By the way it looked like great racing tonight....lots of movers and shakers. You don't get that around here....I don't care what anyone says!!

If I looked at everything correctly you have 11 of the 16 starters correct. Hey but this is easy...isn't it?

Now we will see which 4 drivers will earn there way in tonight to make it up to 20 starters in the A main on Saturday night. Maybe a few more local drivers, maybe a few outlaws, maybe a few PA guys, maybe a few Ohio Guys,....don't know and don't care....but you get the idea. If they are the lucky ones to qualify they will have earned it too!
Last edited by BStrawser26 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hillary for Prison 2016
National Debt
January 21,2009 10.6 Trillion
August 25, 2016 19.5 Trillion
Almost doubled under this worthless administration.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

BStrawser26
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by BStrawser26 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:22 am

Double post..
Hillary for Prison 2016
National Debt

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

NEWBOMB TURK
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by NEWBOMB TURK » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:53 am

BStrawser26 wrote:
NEWBOMB TURK wrote:
BStrawser26 wrote:All this information coming from a guy that was never at Knoxville. :poking: I know you watched it on the i-net or tv. :cwm4:
No twist here. I told you my list is on the Knoxville website. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth as per normal!
I know what I am going to do tomorrow......I am going to talk to my boss and tell him I saw on the internet that 4 out of 12 is great and is almost like 100%. Do you think he will buy it since I do accounting work? I don't!!
Like I said about your predictions of drivers names....you could have half of them wrong and I maybe right we will find out after tonight.

After tonight 16 cars will be qualified for Saturday night. Also Friday night 4 more will get in for a total of 20 until Saturday night. This is a reprieve for 4 lucky drivers.

By the way the only guy you picked for the A main on Saturday night that had mechanical failures was B Maeschen. Every one else just got flat out beat!

Wrong once again. Ian Madsen dropped out of the A while running 4th on lap 18. Names may not be all right, but OUTLAWS & TRACK REGULARS WILL DOMINATE ALL THE EVENTS AS USUAL. If you can't see what has happened in years past and is happening right now,I can't help you. I already knew you were beyond any help way way way before this. And yes Hodnett may not make it. I said he would struggle as usual to make the A.
I told you I don't care where the driver is from....as long as the racing is great and last night and tonight the racing was great!! They could be from the moon as far as I am concerned where they race has nothing to do with it in my book! You have to be fast and know how to qualify in order to make the nationals field! You are hopeless!

You picked the starters of the Nationals now you are backing away from your picks....just like politicians making blanket statements so they can't be held accountable. Just like you....can't stay with your picks so you have to make a blanket statement! You are correct Madsen was running 4th but him and Bronson were the only two that broke. By the way it looked like great racing tonight....lots of movers and shakers. You don't get that around here....I don't care what anyone says!!

If I looked at everything correctly you have 11 of the 16 starters correct. He but this is easy...isn't it?
Another hilarious post! :cwm4: :cwm4:

According to you since I only saw it on TV, I was in no position to comment on the racing. You just got your information from the internet and say the racing was great!! :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4:

Your a real tool. :idea:

A Main Lineup for Saturday (first 8 rows)

1. 15, Donny Schatz, Fargo, ND OUTLAW
2. 29, Kerry Madsen, St. Mary’s, NSW, Aust. OUTLAW
3. 7, David Gravel, Watertown, CT OUTLAW
4. 71m, Joey Saldana, Brownsburg, IN OUTLAW
5. 49, Brad Sweet, Grass Valley, CA OUTLAW
6. 2, Danny Lasoski, Dover, MO FORMER OUTLAW TRACK REGULAR
7. 51, Paul McMahan, Nashville, TN OUTLAW
8. 24, Terry McCarl, Altoona, IA FORMER OUTLAW TRACK REGULAR
9. 41, Jason Johnson, Eunice, LA OUTLAW
10. 93H, Sheldon Haudenschild, Wooster, OH
11. 1B, Dale Blaney, Hartford, OH
12. 16, Shane Stewart, Bixby, OK OUTLAW
13. 1z, Lucas Wolfe, Mechanicsburg, PA
14. 21, Brian Brown, Grain Valley, MO TRACK REGULAR
15. 9, Daryn Pittman, Owasso, OK OUTLAW
16. 24R, Rico Abreu, St. Helena, CA

B Main Lineup for Saturday (first five rows)

1. 12x, Wayne Johnson, Knoxville, IA
2. 89, Cody Darrah, Red Lion, PA
3. 1, Sammy Swindell, Germantown, TN
4. 1D, Justin Henderson, Sioux Falls, SD
5. 7TAZ, Tasker Phillips, Pleasantville, IA
6. 40, Clint Garner, Sioux Falls, SD
7. 19s, Stevie Smith, Broken Arrow, OK
8. 3G, James McFadden, Brisbane, QLD, Aust.
9. 27, Greg Hodnett, Spring Grove, PA
10. W20, Greg Wilson, Benton Ridge, OH

Outlaws & Track regulars have dominated all events as I predicted. By looking at things I believe the remaning 8 spots will be filled by mostly outlaws and track regulars. Smith and Hodnett may get in, but it won't be easy. It's pretty much the same group year after year, and the same winner year after year. I still only see a group of 30 to 35 cars that have a shot at getting into the A main on a yearly basis. Since you refuse to supply me any list of all these drivers you say can get in, I have to believe you don't have any. :idea: You also have ZERO right on the lineup since you refuse to supply one. By names I have 11 right so far. I will get more in there. By type Outlaws & Track regulars have dominated as they always do. SAME OLD SAME OLD!
This is the place where brilliant minds assemble to willfully pool ignorance with questionable logic in order to reach absurd conclusions.

The poor have sometimes objected to being governed badly; the rich have always objected to being governed at all.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
Mark Twain

Metal Man12
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Metal Man12 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:03 am

I hope Smith, Hodnett, Dietrich and Marks gets into the A main. Marks has done a great job this year getting into WOO shows. I was at the kings royal and Marks would have easily had a top 5 finish if he was not involved in the late race crash.
I see Shatz winning another Knoxville Nationals.

BlueOnBlack21
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BlueOnBlack21 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:30 am

:signs042:

BStrawser26
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by BStrawser26 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:35 pm

Newbomb if you don't want to go then don't. I could careless if you ever go to see the best racing any track could put on. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday is the best racing you will see anywhere at any given time. Not to mention Saturday is great too. If you have never been there to see the speed and the moves these drivers put on in person then you are really missing something. Watching it on tv doesn't give you that feel of how fast these cars are or the feel of how the slice and dice there way around the track. The racing out there is amazing towards any other track I have been to. If you can't be there in person. Watch it on I-net or tv....I have been the and will finish out the week watching it. But it is not nearly as good as what you can see in person....Wow what a show they put on and I don't mean Knoxville....I am talking about the drivers. The track makes it possible for them to put on a great show.

So if you want a great experience of seeing the best racing around don't watch it on tv and complain about it every step of the way. Go and see it live in person and you will change your tune. I know too many locals or outlaws making the show for you.....I say who cares....the racing is what matters!! :thumbleft:

When was the last time you saw drivers consistently come from 8th starting position to the lead on even into a qualifying position? It doesn't happen that often at other places. Or like the first two nights when we had multiple drivers start 21st or worst and make it into the top 10 that has happened two nights in a row. That doesn't happen at other speedways that often.

As far as who will be the next 4 in the A-main we will have to wait for tonight to find out. By the way I don't make list for the A-main starters.....I just sit back and enjoy the racing and whoever makes it in they earned it. It wasn't given to them like some people want to do in todays society. They did it the old fashion way....they earned it!!
Hillary for Prison 2016
National Debt

jonboat15
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

Post by jonboat15 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:36 pm

The topic was the National Open. Silly couple of posters here having a slappy fight, both should grow up.

BStrawser26
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by BStrawser26 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:48 pm

jonboat15 wrote:The topic was the National Open. Silly couple of posters here having a slappy fight, both should grow up.
If you don't like the discussion then don't read it. :thumbleft:
Hillary for Prison 2016
National Debt

Highside
Pit Member
Pit Member

Post by Highside » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:21 pm

BStrawser26 wrote:
ok, let us know when the pissing contest has ended and i can start reading comments related to the topic :thumbleft:

BStrawser26
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by BStrawser26 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Highside wrote:
BStrawser26 wrote:
ok, let us know when the pissing contest has ended and i can start reading comments related to the topic :thumbleft:
:thehand: You know what the discussion in this post is now so don't complain about it. Nothing wrong with a good healthy debate!
Hillary for Prison 2016
National Debt

BlueOnBlack21
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BlueOnBlack21 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:27 pm

I cant wait for the national open. Got my vacation request in lets go racing :cheers2:

BlueOnBlack21
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BlueOnBlack21 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:30 pm

There is a sanction racing forum where you two can go bicker over nothing. Lets talk about the grove :bdf:

BStrawser26
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by BStrawser26 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:26 am

Congratulations to Danny Dietrich and Brent Marks on making the A-Main on Saturday night. Also Congratulations to Bryan Clauson and Billy Alley. Lynton Jeffery gets to start 25th due to winning the Challenge race.

So we look at the totals. You now have 12 of the 21 starters correct. Only 4 more to go tomorrow night. We are now up to 7 outsiders and non outlaws in the field!!

Hard luck of the week award goes to James McFadden leading the Challenge race and blows up coming for the white flag that would have put him in the field for the 55th Nationals!
Hillary for Prison 2016
National Debt

BStrawser26
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by BStrawser26 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:41 am

BlueOnBlack21 wrote:There is a sanction racing forum where you two can go bicker over nothing. Lets talk about the grove :bdf:
We can do that right here too!! ;)
Hillary for Prison 2016
National Debt

BStrawser26
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by BStrawser26 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:41 am

I didn't mention Lucas Wolfe 3 PA cars in the Nationals. Hopefully one or two can get in tonight!
Who is going to be running for Rico tonight?

Not that this matter to me....but it must to you. Right now we have

9 Outlaws
7 Non outlaws or Track Regulars
5 Track Regulars

In the field for tonights running of the Nationals!
Hillary for Prison 2016
National Debt