Motorama 2009 @ Farm Show Bldg

Post your personal or favorite pictures of all other forms of racing.
bigben

Re: Motorama 2009 @ Farm Show Bldg

Post by bigben » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:49 pm

I thought I saw ya down there. I was up in the nose bleed section. that dude on the pit bikes in the blue racing suit was pretty cool to watch. wish I woulda brought the video camara. nice pics by the way.

Skinner
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by Skinner » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:43 pm

I think his last name was Cook, and yes he was awesome to watch.

Full gallery of Motorama photos are now uploaded at http://wrtspeedwerx.com/shooters_jm_gal.htm
"Starting a quarrel is like breaching a dam; so drop the matter before a dispute breaks out"
(Proverbs 17:14)

54warrior
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

Post by 54warrior » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:55 am

Great shots!!! I went to it for the first time last year and the fumes inside the large arena for the bikes/quads about made me sick!! It was a good time though.

Not to threadjack... you should also check out a Cross-Country Quad Race sometime as well. The GNCC ATV Series will be making a stop at the Mountain Ridge ATV Resort in Somerset, PA on May 16/17.

http://www.gnccracing.com/pages/gncc-ev ... tain-ridge

Here's some XC shots from one of my favorite ATV photog's...

JNJ Motorsports Media
www.jnjmotorsportsmedia.com

T Leonard
Rookie
Rookie

Post by T Leonard » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:19 am

the 411 was clark. i think hes the only one i've saw that tried any kind of double on those pit bikes.

Skinner
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by Skinner » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:53 pm

No problem, sorry I didn't get more of ya. I was trying to cover all the different carts, motorcycles, etc. etc....

When I talked to your dad on Saturday he said you were slowing getting things figured out, glad to hear Sunday went better for you!! :thumbleft:

T Leonard wrote:the 411 was clark. i think hes the only one i've saw that tried any kind of double on those pit bikes.
I knew it started with a C... :doh: ....He was something to watch on those bikes...
"Starting a quarrel is like breaching a dam; so drop the matter before a dispute breaks out"
(Proverbs 17:14)

GOSHOW
Legend
Legend

Post by GOSHOW » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:19 am

Can't go wrong at a Pro Moto-x. :thumbleft: All three of those tracks are great, we have probably raced at Budd's Creek at least a dozen times. Best Pro moto-x I was at would be Unadilla US GP back in the 70's. Roger DeCoster and Bob Hannah slamming off of each other every corner until DeCoster finally slammed the hurricane hard enough to close his pipe off some. DeCoster came away with the win. Great stuff, I love em. :clap: