Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:54 pm 
A race car show has been planned for the hospitalized veterans at the Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Lebanon, Pa. The show is scheduled for Sunday, July 20 from 11:00 am until 3:00 pm. The show will be held in the Building 1 parking lot. This show will also be advertised in the local media for the general public to attend. Any and all race participants are welcomed to attend. Please remember, this is for the hospitalized veterans. If interested in attending please call 717-673-2131 or e-mail robert.black@va.gov by 7-12-08. Please let me know if you plan on showing the towing rig with the car. If not showing the towing rig I would like you to park the rig in another area. Again, Thank you for your support towards hospitalized veterans
Bob Black, Recreation Therapist
Lebanon VAMC
717-673-2131
PS: Will need to know the size of towing rig if showing that as well

IF ANY ONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN ALSO PM ME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:35 pm 
Owners and drivers, hope all will be able to attend the show that the VA is hosting for the hospitalized vets. The VA is trying to provide another recreational outlet for the vets. Hope to see you on the 20th of July from 11:00 - 3:00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:46 am 
FYI: there is still room for teams at the Lebanon VA race care show. Any and all teams are invited. Remember, this is for the hospitalized veterans. Show your support. Thanks.