Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:41 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Chad Miller info
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:30 pm 
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

Just wanted to give a little background info on Chad Miller....Chad's parents are Donnie and Patty Miller....The Miller family has been involved in local dirt track racing for as long as I can remember, and Chad's father Donnie has been a part of the Keystone Racing #126 team for many many years now....Glenn Hyneman, the owner of Keyston Racing, and Donnie Miller have become best of friends over those years....Naturally, Chad became a HUGE part of this racing team since he was a little boy growing up, and became a young man....Chad was a very popular, outgoing, willing to help anyone kind of person, we NEED more people like Chad Miller.

Chad was a 17yr old young man when he was taken away from us a little over a year ago in a tragic automoblie accident....Many of Chad's friends and family have come together to put the 2nd annual Chad Miller Memorial Race together in his memory....This special event will take place at the Big Diamond Raceway on August 8th....Also, these same people are making sure the Chad Miller Memroial Scholarship Fund will continue to move forward, and in doing so, the memory of Chad Miller will live on forever.

There is still time to come on board and make this night even bigger and better than it is RIGHT NOW, if you would like to help out, you can contact Brad Reinhert at (717) 278-1036....So if you can, come on board, YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID.

Post subject: Re: Chad Miller info
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:19 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

I plan on attending! Probably my last trip to the Big D this year. Are tickets still on sale for that $40,000.00 truck?

The poor have sometimes objected to being governed badly; the rich have always objected to being governed at all.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
Mark Twain

Post subject: Re: Chad Miller info
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:18 pm 
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

YES tickets are still available for the Chevy 4x4 Extended Cab truck....The truck will be raffled off the Saturday of the Diamond Nationals, the Pa Lottery number will be the winning number for the truck....So since the Diamond National Saturday show isn't until Sept 27th, I'm guessing they'll be seeling tickets up until then, like I said, I'm just guessing though.