Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thanks To Everyone
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:27 am 
Rookie
Rookie

I would like to thank everyone for all the phone calls and text messages and the emails and specially the Post here on Williams Grove Message Board. i am doing much better since saturday night, i have heard many rumors of what happened and what i had broke so ill let everyone know now what my condition is. I have a very bad sprained ankle, a headach, and just a sore body. i heard at one point that i was air lifted out with a hole in my lung and maybe 4 broken bones haha and i didnt want anyone to worry that much. like i said it was very sweet for all the messages that everyone has sent me and for the most part if my Doctor lets me im going to be racing this Saturday Night at SSP. What happened Last Sat was that i was passing the 99 of Henry and the U10 of Bud Witmer went on the outside to make it 3 wide on us and before i got to the turn Bud pushed the 99 into my right quarter pannel which sent me into the outside wall. But like i said thanks again to everyone and ill hopefully see you all this Saturday Night back at SSP!

McClelland Racing #18 Limited Late Model

Carrer Stats
3 years
3 Wins
13 Top 5's
26 top 10's

Post subject: Re: Thanks To Everyone
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:56 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Thanks again i love racing with you guys and just cant stay out of that acr haha. How did you guys do in the 2nd feature and how was the racing?

Carrer Stats
3 years
3 Wins
13 Top 5's
26 top 10's

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:08 am 
Rookie
Rookie

There doing fine, My Fiancee came down last night so she could help me around the house and take me to the doctors. my dads going to fryco today to get everything we need to be back at the track on saturday. mom is well moms being a mom haha she stayed home from work because im here baby boy and shes worried i might fall or something so everything is going well i just need to get to the doctors so i can get back to work and out on that track. Congrats on 2 top 10's for both your drivers in both the features sat night. looks like you guys are finally turing things around! :thumbright:

Carrer Stats
3 years
3 Wins
13 Top 5's
26 top 10's

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:10 am 
Good to hear your doing well take care ! Laudan Seigfried

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:15 am 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Glad to hear you're doing fine Travis...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:44 am 
Travis,
I am very pleased to hear that you are doing ok. We were very worried about you on Saturday night. In fact hearing that some of the drivers were saying that Darrel turned left into you on purpose made the whole team very upset and we were not going to run the last feature. I am glad to see you "the driver on the track" understood what happened, and also would hope that you know we would never purposely wreck someone. Frankly we don't have the financial backing a lot the teams do, and we are no where near consistent enough on the track yet to think we need to get into people for position knowing we will probably just give the spot up anyway. We have discussed several times how nice of a person you are and how fond we are of how you race, so like I said we are very please to hear its not that serious and hope to see you back this Saturday night.
Sincerely, Dan Henry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:48 pm 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

that's great news glad your feeling better. :thumbright: :broccoli:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:15 pm 
Legend
Legend

Glad to hear that you're feeling better :thumbleft:

SAVE Our Farmland, Forrests and Dirt Tracks!

Freedom Is NOT Free!

RIP Billy Kimmel - Gone but not forgotten!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:48 pm 
supertc88 wrote:
Glad to hear that you're feeling better :thumbleft:

:thumbleft:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:56 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

To everyone i would liek to again from all of McClelland Racing say thank you for everything that has been said or done for us. my car is in worse shape then me haha but with the help of Fryco and some long hours in the shop we should be back this week as long as nothing else shows up bent or broken haha. we had a list of 8 things bent or broken so far including J Bar, Lift Arm, Dummy Shock, Lower control Arm, Lower 4 link bar, and a few other bolts and bars. so far so good with being able to fix the ole girl and get her back racing with the Nine's and the rest of the SSP family. for the Henry crew and team i will let everyone know that you did not take me out a matter of fact you did not even hit me in the first feature when we raced side by side for 4 laps. your team has improved better then any other team in the pits since last year and by far the most hard working team there is out there. i have never and know for a fact i will never have a problem racing with your team and for a team that doesnt have the finances as some of the others you still put up one hell of a fight on the track with some of the top drivers and for that your team will always be respected by my crew and family and many other drivers.

Carrer Stats
3 years
3 Wins
13 Top 5's
26 top 10's

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:36 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

I would like to correct myself by saying i just recieved a phone call from Bud Witmer and he said that he already cleared the 99 of Henry before my wreck so the 99 must of been tagged in the rear which made him clip my rear. im sorry for saying that i heard Bud Witmer (driver of the U10) hit the 99 into me.

Carrer Stats
3 years
3 Wins
13 Top 5's
26 top 10's

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:51 am 
Legend
Legend

Maybe you should quit putting blame on a message board while you're ahead? :roflmao:

2014 races : 46

Port Royal 19
Williams Grove 19
Lincoln. 4
Trailway 1
Path Valley 1
Grandveiw 1
Hagerstown 1