Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:36 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:20 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Dave Ely’s Be A Better Racer Driving & Chassis School is proud to announce that driver Jeff Strunk and car owner / set-up guru Vinnie Salerno will be the 2014 DIRT modified class instructors. The school will be held January 25, 2014 in Reading, PA from 9am-4pm and costs only $149.95. Additional speakers will be Pete Green of GME Steerings, Dave Brozowski of Wilwood Brakes. Lunch will be served courtesy of Bulldog Rears. Jeff can't wait to share some of his secrets that have allowed him to be possibly the most successful driver in the history of the PA dirt modified scene. Not to be outdone, Vinnie Salerno has worked with some of the top names in the sport and has established one of the top teams in the sport. The highlight of the class will be over 3 hours of question and answer between Jeff, Vinnie and the students. Be A Better Racer’s Dave Ely had this to say, “When I decided to do another DIRT modified class, I only made one call. I knew I wanted this team to teach. Even though they are coming off their first year together, each one of them alone has a long and storied career in the sport. The fact they won the end of year biggies on the PA scene proves these guys know what it takes. It should be a can't miss class!” To register or for more information on the class go to www.beabetterracer.com or call (484)794-2993.