Discuss Miscellaneous Fendered Car Racing
prodirtcar32
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

Tyler Bare started new season at Motorsports 2015

Post by prodirtcar32 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:41 am

For Immediate Release:
January 29, 2015

Tyler Bare & Booper Bare Racing kicked off their 2015 season in Philadelphia at the 30th annual Motorsports Show representing Virginia Motor Speedway and the Fastrak Racing Series.

With the temperature across the Mid-Atlantic dropping into a winter freeze and a major snow storm predicted to roll up the eastern coast, Tyler Bare, with the help of crewman Fred Benson loaded up the newly finished #30 Rocket last Thursday and headed north up interstate 81 towards Pennsylvania’s city of brotherly love. Upon arrival, the Southlex Cattle Company and Rhodenizer Heating & Air sponsored mount was placed prominently on display in the Virginia Motor Speedway/Fastrak Racing Series booth. Despite the snow fall, tens of thousands of visitors attended the show over the next three days with many stopping to look over the beautiful DeSigns lettered late model and to also spend some time with both Tyler & Booper Bare who were on hand to greet fans throughout the duration of the show.

“I couldn’t believe how big and well attended this show is” said Tyler Bare, when contacted at the team’s race shop Tuesday night. “My whole race team had a great weekend representing VMS, Fastrak and all of my sponsors. We got to meet a lot of new people and show off our car. Flop (David Fitzgerald of DeSigns) really made the car look great and still kept it very readable for our sponsors. I can’t thank my whole team enough, each one helps allow me to do what I love to do. I have asked Kurt (K.R.S. Graphics) to do a sponsor spotlight within each press release once we get racing. They deserve as much return on their investment in me as I can give them. It was just such a fun weekend and now I am getting anxious to get our year started. I want to thank Dave & Brian from Virginia Motor Speedway for showing me around and all the great hospitality. They even got me to eat and like calamari” laughed the 20 year old.

“With the one car pretty well finished, we can concentrate on getting the MBH built” stated Bare. “My dad, crew and everyone work so hard during the regular work day and then on top of that they put in the long hours at the race shop. I just hope everyone realizes how valuable they are to this operation. I just want the weather to warm up so I can get out on the track, do my job and repay them for all of their hard work” added Tyler.

The team plans to utilize both Rocket & MBH cars with Kenny Lamb Racing Engines supplying the power. Plans are to make Virginia Motor Speedway, Booper Bare Racing’s weekly home. During off weekends look for the team to hit any major Crate race within about 3 hours from their Rockbridge Baths, Virginia race shop. As far as schedule and plans you can always keep up-to-date every week on the team’s twitter account @tylerbareracing. Excitement and expectations are high around the shop as the season draws nearer. Keep an eye open for more information and race schedule as the weather warms up and the race season gets underway.

Tyler Bare and BBR would like to thank all of their Marketing Partners:
Blue Grass Farms, Conner Produce Co., CSF Cattle Co., DeSigns, K.R.S. Graphics, LEE-HI Truck Parts, Octane Race Products by Poskes, Rhodenizer Heating & Air, LLC., Southlex Cattle Company, Wood Heavy Equipment Co. and World Wide Racing Fuels along with associate support from… Abshire’s Handyman Service, Bill Weeks Garage, Brinn Transmissions, Close Racing Supply, Davis Auto Electric, HTMA/Hoosier Tires, Keyser Manufacturing, Penske Racing Shocks, Rocket Chassis and Sunoco Race Fuels.

Prepared & distributed by KRS Graphics Motorsports Media