Late Model Counts!

Discuss Miscellaneous Fendered Car Racing
wentworth09w
Rookie
Rookie

Late Model Counts!

Post by wentworth09w » Wed May 04, 2016 3:53 pm

Really happy about the LM Counts so far this season at Selinsgrove, and Port - I believe Selinsgrove has had a B-Main every week so far! Awesome racing as well.

Don't forget there are double features at Selinsgrove this weekend - I might make my first ever visit to Selinsgrove this weekend!

Thanks,
Jeff.

Shuey21
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Re: Late Model Counts!

Post by Shuey21 » Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Was definitely a pleasant surprise to see 27 lates pitside at Selinsgrove this past weekend.
2015 Count: 50

2016: 20
Lincoln - 4
Port Royal - 5
Williamsgrove - 7
Selinsgrove - 3
Susquehanna - 1

hotrodney
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Late Model Counts!

Post by hotrodney » Wed May 18, 2016 6:44 pm

Selinsgrove has had 23 and 27 so far through 2 events with Port running both nights. Port's counts have been very good with the exception of that 1 week. The UFO race drew an outstanding field and good racing. Port seems to get some of the good cars from MD when H-town doesn't run. The 1st Route 35 challenge race drew an excellent field at Port a few weeks back. Hopefully the same will happen this Saturday at Selinsgrove. This mini-series is a great deal for mid-state LM fans and hopefully the SLM teams like it as well. Big Thanks to Moonshine camo for making it happen! :thumbleft: Clinton County also has SLM's $2000 to win this Friday.
Stimulate the economy- buy made in the USA.