Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JR Motorsports news
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:36 pm 
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

JR MOTORSPORTS AND DRIVER RYAN GODOWN WELCOMES SUPREME PROTEIN AS THE LATEST MARKETING PARTNER FOR 2008

Reading, PA- February 22, 2008--JR Motorsports and driver Ryan Godown would like to welcome Supreme Protein as the latest marketing partner to join the Johnny Rea Motorsports R1 team for the 2008 racing season.

Supreme Protein® is a comprehensive profile of the most premium-quality ingredients available in a protein bar. Best of all, it provides a high-performance blend of top-quality protein, including the power-packed nutrition of pure whey isolate and it has only 6 net carbs. (Most other bars contain lots of low-grade protein and other inferior ingredients.) Taste the difference for yourself. Supreme Protein® is exactly what the name implies – a masterpiece of nutrition and flavor in every bite of these Supreme Protein® Bars.

"Ryan and I are excited to have Supreme Protein on board as we compete weekly at the NASCAR sanctioned Grandview Speedway and select shows at Big Diamond Raceway during the 2008 racing season. We were first introduced to the Supreme Protein bar during the Motorsports 2008 show in Atlantic City, NJ. The bars caught our interest not only for their nutritional value but they taste better than most candy bars that are on the market today." commented team owner Johnny Rea.

"Myself and JR Motorsports are honored to be part of Team Supreme and fans are encouraged to stop by our trailer following the races to try a sample of the bar for themselves, I feel the bars will be very beneficial in helping my body recover lost nutrients following those grueling nights of racing especially during the hot summer months." commented driver Ryan Godown

To learn more about the Supreme Protein products or visit Team Supreme, fans may log on to http://www.supremeprotein.com

Post subject: Re: JR Motorsports news
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:22 pm 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Gee and here I thought that maybe Godown was signed by Dale Earnhardt Jr as a development driver for JR Motorsports.... :laughing7: