Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:53 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: On Ebay now...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:57 am 
Crew Member
Crew Member

Just saw that Strawser video has one of the all-time greatest Pennsylavania races up for sale on DVD. The 1987 Lincoln triple 20's. This is the night that Jim Nace squeaked past Bobby Allen on the final turn to claim the final race and with the pass and win squeezed past Stevie Smith for the Pabst title by 2 points. Awesome night of racing!

The item # is 200205019938

Post subject: Re: On Ebay now...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:09 am 
Too easy Tiki................racin' like that happens every week at Hilly's Flathead Palace!!! :pinkelephant:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:25 am 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Oh boy here we go.... :doh: ;)

(Proverbs 17:14)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:02 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

GasNGo wrote:
Just saw that Strawser video has one of the all-time greatest Pennsylavania races up for sale on DVD. The 1987 Lincoln triple 20's. This is the night that Jim Nace squeaked past Bobby Allen on the final turn to claim the final race and with the pass and win squeezed past Stevie Smith for the Pabst title by 2 points. Awesome night of racing!

The item # is 200205019938

my one and only trip ever to lincoln in the 40 yrs i've been attending races. definetely in my top 5 best races i've seen. i remember bobby allen saying he didn't think he won the race but he knew he beat nace to the line. he thought it was a battle for 2nd or 3rd. also remember both of them pulling into victory lane and then going up the bleacher steps to the tower to review the tape. others in my top 5 are my first trip to eldora and the 1990 kings royal, joey allens 1987 wg natty open win, todd shaffer whooping the outlaws in the "ONLY" number 11 at selingrove in 1991 and maybe just for the sheer emotion of it, sean michaels 2007 Speedweek victory at Selinsgrove.