Selinsgrove Speedway Mall Show

Discuss Miscellaneous Racing
Scott Harro
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Selinsgrove Speedway Mall Show

Post by Scott Harro » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:47 pm

The speedway's annual Motorsports Show at the Susquehanna Valley Mall, Hummels Wharf, is slated for Sunday, Feb. 15 through Saturday, Feb. 21. Teams interested in placing their race cars in the show must register by contacting speedway communications director Steve Inch at (570) 523-8420. The season kick off presentation will take place at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 21.
My OPINIONS are just that and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of anyone or any track I am associated with!

camelexpressdriver26
Pit Member
Pit Member
Location: Fridays: Racing at selinsgrove...Saturday: At port workin on a sprint car.

Re: Selinsgrove Speedway Mall Show

Post by camelexpressdriver26 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:27 pm

Shibbyshwa_21 wrote:At the procrastination rate we're going at, we won't be ready until a week before the season starts.. :shifty: :laughing7:

But seriously, I always enjoy checking out the other guys' new paint and catching up a little bit from the offseason! :thumbright:
THats pretty much how we are. One kart is going back together and the other might be coming back apart. :ahhhh: That and we have to get the other kart body and get them wrapped.
2009 win count for me.
Wins at selinsgrove: 13
PDKS Wins: 2
Trailways wins: 1

2009 Selinsgrove Lites Points champ
2009 PDKS Flat 370 Points champ

Tearin up the roads since Halloween '08

Hi my name is Tyler