Motorama ?

Discuss Miscellaneous Racing
DirtBoy

Re: Motorama ?

Post by DirtBoy » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:46 pm

I was at Moto Rama today, seen some pretty impressive vehicles....Sprints/Sportsmen/Late Model and some various other classes. Not sure I would want to spend 22.00 to go back tomorrow, but its well worth it to go for one day.

leese21racing
Rookie
Rookie

Post by leese21racing » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:31 am

WOW, I hope all the people involved made enough money from the weekend to eat. $8 to park, $25 to get in, $5.50 for a hamburger. This used to be a fun thing to attend but everything has gotten out of hand. Then you get up to use the restrooms(free, WOW) and you lose your seat because there is no saving your seat. JMO but maybe we could borrow TOYOTA's jingle, 'Making it fun again'. Possibly find another location as the farm show arena cannot handle the large crowds and then you could lower the admission price the allow more people.

77geek

Post by 77geek » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:24 am

I thought everything was great the place was way packed, filled to the rafters for motocross at 3pm, go kart racing was packed, amazing vehicles in the tunerwars, no junk, RC racing was insane, vender area and carshow was good. A little pricey but for all you see, I say :thumbleft:

greenflag
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

Post by greenflag » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:02 pm

I attended Motorama on Saturday as did MANY people. Big crowd. Yeah, I wasn't amused with the $8 parking fee, but I was cool with the general admission ticket. Lots to see and do at Motorama.