Frederick July 4th comments

Discuss Miscellaneous Racing
RaceFanRocky55

Frederick July 4th comments

Post by RaceFanRocky55 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Sorry I can't access the other topic. For a second year in a row,after a 30 year gap,I made it to Frederick Monday. A great day of racing. A few thoughts....could have done without the background music,hope the rider that went down off 4 is ok,& his supporters learn to stay off the track until all riders are stoped,all the top 3 in every class deserve to be interviewd, big deserved cheers to Jason Grffins, how in heck you wrestle a bike around with one arm is amazing. I thought the 3 fastest big name riders were 7-9-62. Amazing ride in the dash for Australian Luke Gough. In 4 laps he wheelied at the start,and flew back up to 2nd. Second year in a row 7-Sammy Halbert won the 2 biggest classes. But I think I'll root for 9-Jared Mees this Sat at the National at Hagerstown. Check out Facebook-Flat Track Live.

MDposse
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Frederick July 4th comments

Post by MDposse » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:54 am

I've seen a lot of the races @ Frederick and this one was a pretty good one overall. It's pretty cool that Halbert and Mees have been showing up for a while now and they're **** tough to beat. I'm ready for Winchester and Hagerstown this weekend, should be some good stuff.