Discuss Miscellaneous Racing
Scott Harro
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

SG Point Chase Scenarios - MY Head Hurts

Post by Scott Harro » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:04 pm

MY HEAD HURTS!!!!!

roadrunners - bussey & bender alive

bob bussey only has to take the green flag in the FEATURE to clinch.

if bussey takes a green flag in warmups or a heat but does not start the feature, bender must finish 1st or 2nd to take championship

if bussey does not take a green flag at all during the night, bender can win championship with an 11th or better or tie with a 12th.

late models - rine & yoder alive

with a yoder win, rine loses with a 13th or worse, clinches a tie with a 12th and clinches alone with an 11th or better

if yoder finishes 2nd, rine loses with a 17th or worse, clinches a tie with a 16th and clinches alone with a 15th or better

if yoder finishes 3rd, rine loses with a 20th or worse, and clinches with a 19th or better

if yoder finishes 4th, rine clinches a tie with a feature start and clinches alone with a 19th or better

if rine starts the feature yoder must finish 4th or better to have a chance

if rine takes a green during the evening but does NOT start the feature, yoder needs to finish 9th to tie or 8th to win

if rine does not take a green during the evening, yoder clinches by starting the feature

yoder must start the feature to have any chance at all.

sprints - heimbach, stutts, cannon alive

heimbach clinches a tie with a 16th and a win with a 15th or better

if heimbach starts the feature stutts must win to clinch and can tie with a 2nd and a heimbach finish of 20th or worse

if heimbach does not start the feature but takes a green in heats or hot laps, stutts can tie with a 6th and win with a 5th.

if heimbach does not take a green during the night stutts needs to finish 18th to tie and 17th to win.

cannon is eliminated if heimbach takes a green during the evening

cannon can win by finishing 2nd if heimbach does not take a green flag during the evening and stutts finishes 18th or

worse or ties stutts with a stutts finish of 17th

cannon can win by finishing first if heimbach does not take a green flag during the evening and stutts finishes 13th or worse

any scenario that puts stutts ahead of heimbach cannon is also eliminated with a stutts finish of 12th or better
My OPINIONS are just that and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of anyone or any track I am associated with!