Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My Laps
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:56 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

after receiving many complaints, including from Selinsgrove Speedway, My Laps has undone some of the changes they instituted in the last couple weeks. They confirmed that they launched what they thought was an improved version of their website without doing proper beta testing with those actually using it. The two most obvious and most requested items were being able to see results without having to log in and for the results to be visible immediately upon upload. while we won't have the opportunity to upload new results to test that part we have confirmed that results are now available without logging in. race teams looking for all their lap times will still have to login as they did in the past.

Post subject: Re: My Laps
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:51 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

Also, Race-Monitor now has a very nice feature added to their program. If you use the Race Monitor app on your Apple or Android device to view LIVE Timing & Scoring for Selinsgrove, Port Royal, or the World Of Outlaws Sprint Car Series, go to your apps store and download the update. The update is free.

When you run Race Monitor, here are the new updates. First, you will see a new MENU button in the upper left hand corner. When your press MENU, you can narrow your search of races by Oval Track, etc.

The other update allows you to "FOLLOW" your favorite series so they always appear at the top of the list on the Race Monitor screen. To FOLLOW the series, simply find any race listed for Selinsgrove, Port Royal, or the WoO Sprint Car Series. You want to perform a long hold (which simply means press and hold any one of those races). Another menu will then appear and you want to choose FOLLOW SERIES. (If you choose FOLLOW RACE, only that one race will appear at the top. If you choose FOLLOW SERIES, then all races for that series, or track, will appear at the top of the list).

So choose the FOLLOW SERIES button. Do that for all three tracks or series. From that point on, any race created for those series will always appear at the top of your list. That's all there is to it.

Because the Weikert Memorial is an All Star Sanctioned race, you will not find an event for Port Royal this Saturday. You will need to wait until the May 4th race appears so you can Follow Port Royal.