Maple Grove NHRA schedule change for Friday

Discuss Miscellaneous Racing
RT88
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Maple Grove NHRA schedule change for Friday

Post by RT88 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:21 pm

Anyone heading down to Maple Grove on Friday here is a press release from NHRA> They will begin pro qualifying at 11:15

Due to the inclement weather forecast Friday in the eastern Pennsylvania region, the NHRA has moved up the starting times for the first two NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series qualifying sessions on Friday, Oct. 2, of the NHRA Keystone Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway. The race, which will be televised on ESPN2, is the third of six playoff rounds in the NHRA Mello Yello Countdown to the Championship.

The first round of Mello Yello Series qualifying will begin two hours earlier at 11:15 a.m. ET with Pro Stock Motorcycle, followed by Pro Stock at 11:30 a.m. Funny Car qualifying will begin at noon, and Top Fuel qualifying will start at 12:30 p.m.

The second session of Pro qualifying is scheduled for 2:15 p.m. Pro Stock Motorcycle will be followed by Pro Stock at 2:30 p.m. The second round of Funny Car qualifying is scheduled to begin at 3 p.m., and Top Fuel is set to start at 3:30 p.m.

The schedule for Saturday’s final two rounds of Pro qualifying remains the same, at 11:15 a.m. and 2:45 p.m. Sunday’s eliminations begin at 11 a.m.

Below is the list of adjusted Friday qualifying times. All times are ET.

Friday Round One
11:15 a.m.: Pro Stock Motorcycle
11:30 a.m.: Pro Stock
Noon: Funny Car
12:30 p.m.: Top Fuel

Friday Round Two
2:15 p.m.: Pro Stock Motorcycle
2:30 p.m.: Pro Stock
3 p.m.: Funny Car
3:30 p.m.: Top Fuel

For tickets, call 610-856-9200 or log on to www.maplegroveraceway.com.

RacerRose
Pit Member
Pit Member

Re: Maple Grove NHRA schedule change for Friday

Post by RacerRose » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:10 am

Steve,

I'm hoping I get to see you up in the tower again. I was set to leave Martinsburg at 7, but I've kept a watch on the radar today.

Hoping for Saturday or Sunday now.
2015 Race Counter
Hagerstown - 18
Winchester - 5
Williams Grove - 9
Lincoln - 3
Port Royal - 1
Susquehanna - 0
Path Valley - 1
Trail Way - 0
MIR - 1
Maple Grove - 1