2008 Ron Aurand

Discuss all of the dirt racing games from home systems to PC
KGSkins

2008 Ron Aurand

Post by KGSkins » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:22 am

How does this look? Also what chassis do you want it on. I've taken notice some of the pictures look like it's a J&J car with a Maxim hood on it or is it a Maxim? And the skin even has American Racers on it. :thumbleft:

Image Image Image

I used to screw with this stuff back in the day. I made Super Sportsman Chassis and a track or 2. I did make a 305 Chassis at one time.

The Rage
Crew Member
Crew Member

Re: 2008 Ron Aurand

Post by The Rage » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:06 am

wow thats really cool thanks...the car is actually a 2002 shaw. next year we will be in a brand new XXX chassis
Ron Aurand #86

The Rage
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by The Rage » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:06 pm

can u post a screan shot of the car so i can post it on my site? i will give u full credit for the work...thanks
Ron Aurand #86

SprintCarNews.com
Pit Member
Pit Member

Post by SprintCarNews.com » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Nice work :thumbleft:
"Don't take life so seriously, It's not permanent!"

KGSkins

Post by KGSkins » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:00 pm

AG MotorSports wrote:can u post a screan shot of the car so i can post it on my site? i will give u full credit for the work...thanks

Sure give me time. For whatever reason on this computer I get that stupid error and have not been able to fix it. So I gotta load everything up on my old computer to play the game and take screen shots. I'll make a small promo and put a chassis with it.

KGSkins

Post by KGSkins » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:04 pm

SprintCarNews.com wrote:Nice work :thumbleft:

Thanks! I kindda miss screwing around with this stuff.I used to hold a online racing series during the winter months with the Super Sportsman Chassis. I've made about 6-7 chassis. I did make a crazy looking chassis that I would want in real life. My best chassis is the J-Max. I have that in a 3x5 and 4x4 wing. It's a Big Max cage with a J&J hood on it. Left side closed off and long radious rods.