Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pull those belts tight
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:35 am 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuOI65n8xSQ

The Anticipated release of the BOZ Sprintcar mod for Rfactor is finally here. Blood and sweat has been poured into these and all the tracks for the last couple months, and the result is greater than anyone could have expected. Drivers from all across the nation have joined in to push these to the limits, many of these include california native Kyle Larson, Washington native TJ Hartman, Pennsylvania posse members Kevin Nouse, Scott geesey, Aaron Ott, Sportsman driver Steve Wilbur, Pa 305 Sprint car driver Ryan Lynn, plus many more. If you think DTRSC was the greatest thing since sliced bread, then your going to droll over these. Expect to loose feeling in arms and legs and expect to have a smile on your face for several hours after racing. As a caution, 5 point harnesses should be attatched to all computer seats.
P.S. Dont forget your helmet and tearoffs :cheers2:

Tracks being included in the release tonight:
Eldora Speedway
Williamsgrove Speedway
The Dirt Track at Lowes
The Dirt Track at Las Vegas
Attica Raceway
Husets Speedway
Bloomington Speedway
Terre Haute Action Track
KC Raceway
Knoxville Raceway
Eagle Raceway

Look for extra tracks to be included in our monthly updates

http://www.bozracing.com/V2/

Last edited by Sprintcar3z on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:36 pm 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

what exactly do i need to do, download?? to get this to work on my computer! i am very interested in this! tia....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:23 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

you need rFactor which you can get at www.rfactor.net then you will need to download the mod and tracks at www.bozracing.com

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:36 pm 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

does the mod and tracks cost money? and do i download skins at rfactor 2???

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:20 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

the mods and tracks cost nothing, rfactor 2 is not out yet you will find stuff at www.rfactorcentral.com and www.sbsracing.net

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:42 pm 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

thanks!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:59 pm 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

So, all I have to do is download the mods and tracks and I can play like that :dontknow:

2011: 21
2010: 28

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:16 am 
Crew Member
Crew Member

Raced this game from 9pm until now, if i was off work tomorrow I'd still be racing. It is AWESOME. :clap:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:08 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

DirtHawk wrote:
So, all I have to do is download the mods and tracks and I can play like that :dontknow:

did you not read what i wrote? :thinking: :ahhh: You need rFactor and then you download the mods and tracks.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:50 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

These things are awesome we had over 20 people last night in the server at Knoxville, most of the Pa Posse drivers are in the game including, Aaron Ott, Chad Layton, Greg Hodnett, Fred Rahmer, Nikki Young, Doug Esh, Doug Dodson, Mike Erdley and much much more.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:06 pm 
i got them mitch was messing with them last night for a lil bit i need some setups from ya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:06 am 
Rookie
Rookie

screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:51 am 
Crew Member
Crew Member

Do you have any screen shots?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:52 pm 
How many of you use the keyboard, i might get rfactor because of this, but i dnt got a wheel. Wonder if i could get my ps3 controller to work.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:28 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Thanks for the screenies !!