Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:53 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

main thing i want is the gamertags above the cars when racing online so you know who you're racing against....common sense really, can't believe its not in the game....i feel that could be possible...

this one i don't believe is possible, but when you're racing against jerkoffs online who feel the need to go backwards, it should make the cars "ghost" where they can not make contact against cars racing the right direction...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:12 pm 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

I would suggest as it's been mentioned before adjustable difficulty to all cars in career mode. The idea listed above is perfect for online, but make sure it only affects going backwards. Going forward and making contact is part of the game and that needs to stay. Also, agree with the gamertag thing, people are getting accused of taking others out randomly because they have no idea who took them out.

2011: 21
2010: 28

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:29 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

We need a paint booth something like the nascar games.I think the steering is a little sensative but maybe I just need some time on the game.The mud on the tearoffs is a little to much.Since when do you need tearoffs during an outlaw feature.LOL.I haven't tried online racing yet because I am to inconsistent with my laps and I don't wanna **** people off by wrecking them.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:37 pm 
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

1. Along with the gamertag over the car, also notification on who is speaking.. There is nothing more rewarding than someone talking trash then going on track and whoopin their a**..

2. The glitch that you hit the wall on the inside at the drop of the green at WG and Eldora.

3. Visibility on career mode.. Shadows, mud, cars etc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:42 pm 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

The glitch where you can't get on the gas online.

And the glitch in Career Mode where Schatz and Meyers aren't at half the tracks.

2011: 21
2010: 28

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:25 am 
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

I think it was mentioned somewhere else but the online leaderboard doesnt seem accurate or to be updating.. On another topic, I was racing at Volusia last night, started on pole and led all 40 laps. Was not passed one time and the position was listed as p1, when the race was over it popped up that i finished 2nd.. Talk about a kick in the nuts lol..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:59 pm 
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

This may be a long shot, but when I play NHL 10 online after you play a certain amount of games you can boost your ratings. The online play for WoO doesn't seem to have much meaning. Yeah, its fun to race your friends, but you also want to be rewarded for winning or finishing consistently. If they could some how let you custom your car for online play that would be great.

DIRT is for RACING, asphalt is for GETTING there!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:16 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Another nice feature would be to allow one complete lap before the green flag comes that is self controlled instead of being propelled by the computer.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:29 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

You should be able to customize the Career mode to make the feature shorter. I would rather it be 15-20 lap features not 30-40. If this is already an option I would love to know how to change it lol.

Other than that the game is awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:00 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

GWw20fan wrote:
TheKing11 wrote:
You should be able to customize the Career mode to make the feature shorter. I would rather it be 15-20 lap features not 30-40. If this is already an option I would love to know how to change it lol.

Other than that the game is awesome.

That is not a good idea. Can you just make features shorter in real life? lol

So when you play nascar games ( if you do) you don't shorten the race? How about if you Play Football games, I mean you obviously play 15 minute quarters because "can you just make a football game shorter in real life" ??? :roll:

Adding that update doesn't mean everyone will have to change the race length just people that want to, plus you can change it in the Arcade mode.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:04 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

More details and graphics options plzzzzzz. The graphics on the game are great....but I'd like to customize the look of my car. I love it when a game allows you to change the details. I'd even like to change helmet and suit colors. Having a few designs and templates to choose from is not enough. That's why I loved the PC games which allowed us to create our own skins and designs. I know it's different when dealing with a console but there should be more templates which can be fully manipulated ( as in Forza3 ) along with a full color spectrum at the users disposal. Then there could be a lobby where users could trade skins.......that is if there is not going to be a skin pack DLC released. I'd pay 50 or 60 for a game with those options.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:17 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

GWw20fan wrote:
Sorry i just dont see the need in taking time to create an update to reduce the amount of laps, when not everyone cares enough to have it

Because everyone cares about all the other ideas being thrown around? This thread is for people to put ideas out there for the creators to look at. If this thread wasn't here I would not have said anything about it, but since there is a thread here why not put it out there.

Last edited by TheKing11 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:57 am 
Legend
Legend

GWw20fan wrote:
Sorry i just dont see the need in taking time to create an update to reduce the amount of laps, when not everyone cares enough to have it

You probably don't know EVERYONE'S cares. :idea:

2014 races : 42

Port Royal 17
Williams Grove 18
Lincoln. 3
Trailway 1
Path Valley 1
Grandveiw 1
Hagerstown 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:51 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Fix the wall glitch. When I get close to the wall the game hick-ups & doesn't know what to do & basically pauses for a half second. Add a save feature; " setup book" so that you can name your setups for different tracks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:11 am 
Rookie
Rookie

yeah...the start-ups are bad. at least have the car facing straight ahead when the green drops.it is a real pain!