Boz Racing set ups

Discuss all of the dirt racing games from home systems to PC
Bill Mc
Legend
Legend

Boz Racing set ups

Post by Bill Mc » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:57 am

Well I broke down and got the Boz game for the computer. I have just a few questions about the game.

Why is it when you race, the AI cars do nothing but spin on the track the whole race? Is there something I can do to get them to stop?

What kind of set ups should I run to race at the grove? I can't seem to keep the car going straight on the straights. It always want's to go left. :ahhh:

Any other tips anyone could give me to help me get the game going would be grateful. :pray:
Central PA 358 Racing Series - http://www.centralparacing.com
Central PA Racing Scene - http://www.centralparacingscene.com
2015 race count

Williams Grove-2
Lincoln- 7
Trail Way -2
Port - 1
Action Track -
Susquehanna -

12 races in 2016
43 races in 2015
43 races in 2014
40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

JJMITCH
Crew Member
Crew Member

Re: Boz Racing set ups

Post by JJMITCH » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Get on some online servers and look for me, Ill send you some sets. (SsD_Mitch) as for the AI they aren't very good in any mod, so i suggest just testing by yourself.
2017 Races Attended:

Bedford: 1
Lincoln: 2
Port Royal: 1
Williams Grove: 6

bigzie888

Post by bigzie888 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:44 am

420 wrote:Well I broke down and got the Boz game for the computer. I have just a few questions about the game.

Why is it when you race, the AI cars do nothing but spin on the track the whole race? Is there something I can do to get them to stop?

What kind of set ups should I run to race at the grove? I can't seem to keep the car going straight on the straights. It always want's to go left. :ahhh:

Any other tips anyone could give me to help me get the game going would be grateful. :pray:
get online with us 420 some other local racers run on this it is a blast

17tootfan

Post by 17tootfan » Fri May 07, 2010 2:16 am

sounds to me like you filled ole stewy up with jim beam, cloned him 23 times put all his clones in the sprint cars and tried to race against him? :roflmao:

relax enjoy a baconator (by 23 more for all the stews you had to clone) then try again when the 23 stews are sober