setups

Discuss all of the dirt racing games from home systems to PC
Post Reply
wbill9

setups

Post by wbill9 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:50 am

Anyone posting setups for xbox 360 world of outlaws 2010, different tracks let me know i have a few decent ones just cant seem to get williams grove and dodge city no matter what i slide everywhere! :ahhh:

User avatar
outside n flyin
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: The Pits

Re: setups

Post by outside n flyin » Sat May 15, 2010 4:07 pm

wbill9 wrote:Anyone posting setups for xbox 360 world of outlaws 2010, different tracks let me know i have a few decent ones just cant seem to get williams grove and dodge city no matter what i slide everywhere! :ahhh:
This is gonna sound weird but on both of those tracks I run the exact same line.... as far low as you can go with the car perfectly straight, feathering the throttle on entry... setups dont matter... you just have to learn how to use the throttle to keep the car AS STRAIGHT AS POSSIBLE threw the corners..

User avatar
JJMITCH
Crew Member
Crew Member
Posts: 1153
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:32 pm

Re: setups

Post by JJMITCH » Sat May 15, 2010 4:13 pm

outside n flyin wrote:
wbill9 wrote:Anyone posting setups for xbox 360 world of outlaws 2010, different tracks let me know i have a few decent ones just cant seem to get williams grove and dodge city no matter what i slide everywhere! :ahhh:
This is gonna sound weird but on both of those tracks I run the exact same line.... as far low as you can go with the car perfectly straight, feathering the throttle on entry... setups dont matter... you just have to learn how to use the throttle to keep the car AS STRAIGHT AS POSSIBLE threw the corners..
Exactly.
2017 Races Attended:

Bedford: 1
Lincoln: 3
Port Royal: 3
Williams Grove: 7

wbill9

Re: setups

Post by wbill9 » Sun May 16, 2010 9:58 am

thanks guys i appreciate it i will try it out im sure i will get it eventually

crossrivals
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:19 am

Re: setups

Post by crossrivals » Wed May 19, 2010 12:51 pm

Setups do work, were running 15.10 at williams Grove by setting car up

User avatar
Brandon17
Crew Member
Crew Member
Posts: 1232
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: York, PA
Contact:

Re: setups

Post by Brandon17 » Wed May 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Yeah they definitely work, i got a friend that works on Leppo's crew to give me setups for each track and they work great.

User avatar
outside n flyin
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: The Pits

Re: setups

Post by outside n flyin » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:35 am

Brandon71 wrote:Yeah they definitely work, i got a friend that works on Leppo's crew to give me setups for each track and they work great.
Do you race on 360? cause I'l beat you on any track and I wont set up anything. Look at my first post. SET-UPS DON'T MATTER. Just learn how to drive the car how it is. (you have to remember..... its a video game)

User avatar
racer9
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
Posts: 1789
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 3:10 pm
Location: HANOVER

Re: setups

Post by racer9 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:49 pm

outside n flyin wrote:
Brandon71 wrote:Yeah they definitely work, i got a friend that works on Leppo's crew to give me setups for each track and they work great.
Do you race on 360? cause I'l beat you on any track and I wont set up anything. Look at my first post. SET-UPS DON'T MATTER. Just learn how to drive the car how it is. (you have to remember..... its a video game)
They do matter, I was always good on Xbox till guys with set-ups came along but if you can run 14.91 at Grove without set-up than you are right.
Total races 2011-10

Lincoln-6
Grove-2
S-Grove-1
Susky-1

crossrivals
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:19 am

Re: setups

Post by crossrivals » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:34 pm

ya im on 360, My gamer tag is crossrivals. Ill race you where ever you want, and put it to the test.

dirtman41

Re: setups

Post by dirtman41 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:37 pm

:popcorn:

DirtHawk

Re: setups

Post by DirtHawk » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Setups do work. Guarenteed.

User avatar
racer9
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
Posts: 1789
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 3:10 pm
Location: HANOVER

Re: setups

Post by racer9 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:03 pm

crossrivals wrote:ya im on 360, My gamer tag is crossrivals. Ill race you where ever you want, and put it to the test.
I use to run a good deal with you on XBOX 360 (cdelljr) but dont have it anymore
Total races 2011-10

Lincoln-6
Grove-2
S-Grove-1
Susky-1

crossrivals
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:19 am

Re: setups

Post by crossrivals » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:12 am

What's up man, u should race with us now, everybodys gotten ridiculous fast now. You been playing at all on PS3?

User avatar
racer9
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
Posts: 1789
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 3:10 pm
Location: HANOVER

Re: setups

Post by racer9 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:36 pm

No xbox anymore yea have been on ps3 tho.
Total races 2011-10

Lincoln-6
Grove-2
S-Grove-1
Susky-1

crossrivals
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:19 am

Re: setups

Post by crossrivals » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm

I should have one soon. Have you seen website lately. We just started season 2 and have 60 plus drivers signed up. We have to qualify now, top 24 goes, 25-32 go to Non- Qualifiers race. We have it so top 8 fight for world of outlaws, 9-16 fight for All Star Champ and everyone else is part of Gillete young Guns. Something different so everyone can get involved.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest