Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:10 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Re: ideas for upgrades
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:19 pm 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Cometboy wrote:
every track will have it local guys (no names) who race their every week and maybe can give the WOO series a run for their money when they come to their track.

during season/career mode (which should go year to year, NOT restart after 1 year) bring back the damage and having to fix/pay for it after the race or during the race inbetween races.

I like these two. And I think they both can be done.

2011: 21
2010: 28

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:14 pm 
First and foremost fix the GROVE!!! that is a horrible and saddening representation of Williams Grove Speedway. As a local, it really aggravates me that out of all of the tracks on the game, Williams Grove got completely butcherd.

Maybe not locals from all of the tracks, but i think some of the PA regs deserve to be on the game. Most of the other states are all represented by there best considering most of them travel with the outlaws. maybe put tim schaeffer on there. blaney would be a nice addition. and i really think they should still have the #93 and Kevin on the game as a tribute.(considering the rookey of the year award is still named after him)

Some throw back cars would be cool. some old kinser cars, old swindell cars, doug wolfgang, brad doty.... etc etc....

wingless cars and latemodels would def be awesome...

as far as online play: we need to have more than 8 people on the track... atleast for private rooms for the guys who actually race...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:46 pm 
all the ideas sound great i think it would be cool to custom paint the car and create you own sponser