Discuss all of the dirt racing games from home systems to PC
outside n flyin
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

Shame, ya know.....

Post by outside n flyin » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:53 pm

The World of Outlaws Sprint Cars 2010 video game.... :ahhh:
They spend all that time and money for nothing. :doh:
There is nobody that even plays the game anymore. (atleast on-line)

I think its just sad that we all have to resort to computer only games like boz :compsurfing: :thehand:

ya know.... World of Outlaws 2002 WAS (and still IS) an AWESOME game. :bananadance:
If they would've just stuck to what they knew worked a couple years ago it wouldnt have ended up as such a horrible game.
They should've just kept the same format and changed it a little to make it new.

ImageImage

Dirt n Beer
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

Re: Shame, ya know.....

Post by Dirt n Beer » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:47 am

outside n flyin wrote:The World of Outlaws Sprint Cars 2010 video game.... :ahhh:
They spend all that time and money for nothing. :doh:
There is nobody that even plays the game anymore. (atleast on-line)

I think its just sad that we all have to resort to computer only games like boz :compsurfing: :thehand:

ya know.... World of Outlaws 2002 WAS (and still IS) an AWESOME game. :bananadance:
If they would've just stuck to what they knew worked a couple years ago it wouldnt have ended up as such a horrible game.
They should've just kept the same format and changed it a little to make it new.
Yeah, there was a pretty good group of us that ran on PS3 for a while over the summer but most have moved on. I would LOVE to play it again if we were able to run online at full power like the arcade mode and if the glitching was fixed. We had a really good group of guys playing and got pretty good.

themouth
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by themouth » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:25 pm

someone should email ross at bigant and find out! i assume he has moved on for different projects, so i doubt he checks this board anymore!

crossrivals
Rookie
Rookie

Post by crossrivals » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Ya, we had a good group on 360 too. Alot of us met each other at Race tracks this year. We race our leagues but the numbers went from 20 26 down to 12-18. All good drivers though. Had 9 different winners in 16 races

streetstock17
Rookie
Rookie

Post by streetstock17 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:30 am

Yeah, my wife just bought the game for me for Christmas. I got on my sons XBox and nobody there. I kept trying all weekend and nothing. :ahhh: This sucks, I was hoping to be able to race some guys and have a good time.

crossrivals
Rookie
Rookie

Post by crossrivals » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:50 am

Hey Streetstock, whats your gamertag. We usually get on Sunday and Wed nights before our league race at 9 pm eastern. Not to many people race it anymore.