Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Aaron ott crash
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:34 am 
Although I don't know why you are posting this in the Williams Grove forum instead of the Sprint Car photo forum, here is the correct link.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:37 am 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

is this from Trail-Ways?

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:44 am 
Legend
Legend

yes it was last week. you can see video of it i took over at http://www.paposseracing.com.

2014 race count

Williams Grove-6
Lincoln- 21
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:16 pm 
this kid is out of control! He is lucky he did not WAD another car up last night at the grove!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:58 am 
Legend
Legend

eatclay8 wrote:
this kid is out of control! He is lucky he did not WAD another car up last night at the grove!

yeah and he was out of control last night at lincoln when he set a new track record at lincoln also huh? :roll:

2014 race count

Williams Grove-6
Lincoln- 21
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:21 am 
YEAH HE'S FAST BUT HE PROBABLY HAS THE BEST MOTOR A 358 DRIVER CAN GET!
STARTED OUT FRONT TRACK WAS FAST.
CANNOT PASS WORTH ANYTHING THOUGH RUNS INTO EVERYONE.
HOW ABOUT THE REAR END JOB HE DID GOING DOWN THE BACK STRETCH AT WILLIAMS GROVE FRI. NIGHT

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:29 am 
420 wrote:
eatclay8 wrote:

yeah and he was out of control last night at lincoln when he set a new track record at lincoln also huh? :roll:

Relax im stateing my opinion and they are like a$$holes we all have them. Did he start up front? was they track real fast? I wasn't there but when I got to lincoln I see guys who win heat races cause the track is fast that can't get out of there own way in the feature!As for Ott at the grove yes I seen how he was driving. He is an idiot he was slamming that #50 going down the front stretch under green! And under yellow he was slamming him. He runs all over the place you never know where he is going. After his heat race he came threw the pits so fast ...I heard a couple 410 drivers bitching about it. Lucky noone was hurt! I know for fact he was told after the race that if he thought that crash at trailways was to keep driving like that and he will know what a bad crash at the grove feels like and its a ton faster than trailways!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:56 am 
Legend
Legend

so lets all come on a public message board and slam a kid. :roll: you know i spent the first half of the week talking to a journalist about how he had the wrong idea about the people who post on here. i'm starting to think he is right and most of the people are "losers who sit in their parents basement and slam other drivers".

at least have the balls to either post your real name or a picture of yourself when you decide to bash a driver. than maybe it won't seem like a chicken @hit move. you people give those people on here that do some good for the sport a bad name. :roll:

2014 race count

Williams Grove-6
Lincoln- 21
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:03 am 
First off 420 the facts are there or like east clay stated it is an opinion, you of all people and how you ramble on about others should talk. the message board i feel leads to the hiding of real names make them put their name upfront and it will avoid all the bull$hit and half of the posts that take place. then all the talk will be about how we can drink more

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:08 am 
Legend
Legend

the difference is most of the drivers know who i am. i don't hide behind a screen name. i do not hide behind a screen name like most people. i have talked to many a driver in the pits and have have been thanked for coming on here at times and telling it like it is.

you will not see or read me on here ripping into a driver like some of the idiots do on here.

2014 race count

Williams Grove-6
Lincoln- 21
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:21 am 
420 Im not hiding from anyone talk to your buddy bignugs on here he knows who I am if you have a problem with my OPINION than look me up at the races and we will chat. Im always in the pits when Im there. Im not sitting in my parents basement either there bud. Sitting in my house with my wife and 3 kids! I myself raced against alot of the guys out there today and know alot of them! Have a nice day. agian its my opinion from what I saw on Friday night! And what many others saw! Im sure he will get better but I again my opinion think he is in over his head right now!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:43 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

:whip: :hijacked:

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:33 am 
Legend
Legend

Quote:
you know i spent the first half of the week talking to a journalist

maybe if you did something about that stuttering problem, your conversations wouldnt be as long...... :cool:

some drivers start out fast and out of control and (hopefully) learn to be smooth and fast....some start out slow and smooth and gradually work up to being fast.
the kid aint scared and with any luck, he will slow down a bit and get consistantly faster.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:49 am 
c4 wrote:
Quote:
you know i spent the first half of the week talking to a journalist

maybe if you did something about that stuttering problem, your conversations wouldnt be as long...... :cool:

some drivers start out fast and out of control and (hopefully) learn to be smooth and fast....some start out slow and smooth and gradually work up to being fast.
the kid aint scared and with any luck, he will slow down a bit and get consistantly faster.

Bingo you got it! He definatly aint scared. But man I think he needs to stop beating on guys so bad till he learns to pass them.JMO

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:52 am 
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

You all must have saw a differant race than I did Friday night. I saw a racer come from the back to end up 5th I think it was. It is amazing to me that people on hear praise drivers who come from the back to the front, example The Edge, Brian Monteith, and then those same people criticize another. So what does all of this mean. Not a darn thing. People are going to see things only as they want too. Most racers and crew I know, laugh at what is posted here. You think you know what goes on and have not one clue. So before you criticize, climb into a Sprint Car, and strap up. Get in a crowd of 24 and see if you got the nutz to go into the corners with those so called" out of control" racers and do better. Until then have another beer and continue your pearls of wisdom on how much you know about racing. By the way, this is just my opinion, which I spent 11 years defending to have the right to state. Oh and BTW , I spent 11 years for you state yours as well. Just be mindful of how you use that priviledge. Peace.