Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Aaron ott crash
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:07 pm 
you obvoiusly failed to see him slamming a guy not stop down the backstrech under YELLOW! You failed to see him bounce off 3 cars down the front strech and almost cause a horrific crash. You obvoiusly did not see him come thru the pits after his heat race and almost hit people and 410 drivers yelling at him to slow the F*ck down. I must have been seeing things from on top the hauler thats all I got to say and the driver that had to follow him in the feature who pulled beside him a few times under yellow to try to calm him down. All I got to say is he needs to start acting like the rookie he is instead of trying to drive the car like he has been doing it for years! :cheers2:

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:54 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

eatclay & hellfrozeover:

How many young drivers have you seen just like Aaron who turned out to be pretty darn good? Many young drivers sometimes driver over their heads & wad equipment up but with every crash they learn something & before you know it, they're still driving hard but no longer crashing but instead winning races. As far as your opinion of 420, I suggest you take the time to meet the guy. I had the pleasure & he's one cool fella, very fun to be around.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:59 pm 
Legend
Legend

Quote:
As far as your opinion of 420, I suggest you take the time to meet the guy. I had the pleasure & he's one cool fella, very fun to be around.

i will make sure to make my way over next time he comes to TW. remember I'm the one who has taken up for him here. i think the guy will be a hell of a driver when he gets more experience. i do know a few of the guys who help on th car so i don't think it will be hard to meet Aaron.

2014 race count

Williams Grove-6
Lincoln- 21
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:42 pm 
I never said he was not going to be good. I stated my opinion of what I saw on Friday night. Thats all. He has everything he needs to be succeful. Im done with this subject. As for 420...Maybe someday we will drink a beer togethor never know. I never said you were not a good guy. Hell we never met! My opinion does not have to be the same as everyone elses on here. Thanks ya'll...

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:35 pm 
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

Hmmm.......That isn't how I saw it from the hauler I was on.........

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:22 pm 
Legend
Legend

Quote:
As for 420...Maybe someday we will drink a beer togethor never know.

would be an honor to drink one with ya for sure. maybe at the natty open. :cheers2: :thumbleft:

2014 race count

Williams Grove-6
Lincoln- 21
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:39 pm 
420 wrote:
Quote:
As for 420...Maybe someday we will drink a beer togethor never know.

would be an honor to drink one with ya for sure. maybe at the natty open. :cheers2: :thumbleft:

Next time I will be there for sure will be the 360 challenge. Kasey Kahne race. I will hit ya up on here when I know im going I dont get up much anymore! You know coaching baseball,kids,wife,busy busy busy....

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:57 pm 
:dance: ladies and gentlemen we have a new................

ROCKEY THE FLYING SQUIRREL :bananadance:

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:56 am 
Legend
Legend

Nothing to say about young drivers, other than we need them, but watch who you are calling a loooooser dude. I know where you sit. :blackeye: :laughing7:

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:58 am 
Legend
Legend

GOSHOW wrote:
Nothing to say about young drivers, other than we need them, but watch who you are calling a loooooser dude. I know where you sit. :blackeye: :laughing7:

:laughing7: :laughing7: :mrgreen:

SAVE Our Farmland, Forrests and Dirt Tracks!

Freedom Is NOT Free!

RIP Billy Kimmel - Gone but not forgotten!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:24 am 
Legend
Legend

420 wrote:
the difference is most of the drivers know who i am. i don't hide behind a screen name. i do not hide behind a screen name like most people. i have talked to many a driver in the pits and have have been thanked for coming on here at times and telling it like it is.

you will not see or read me on here ripping into a driver like some of the idiots do on here.

Can't miss me at the track I never wear a hat and have a head like an airport beacon. Usually somewhere near the food, I guess that is why my legs keep getting shorter. Rick Horn shaved his head trying to get the same effect, but it just doesn't have the same glow. This sucker is like a constant full moon. :doh:

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:39 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

I get such a kick out of the way alot a$$holes bash Arron...am sorry I feel the kid can drive and I know he has the respect of his fellow drivers and really thats all the matters. If it makes you feel better to bash him then by all means do it. I have seen alot of young drivers over the year and he has come along way in two years. His race friday night at grove was awesome. If he wreaks everyone as you say he would have taken Geesey out when he was on tail. The kid has more talent in his right foot that you jackasses have in your entire family.Deb sorry for venting but Aaron is a great friend just dont think its right to have people bash him. :thumbright: Keep it up Aaron you doing awesome...second in points at grove not bad for wreacking everyone :roll:

Lincoln-6
Grove-2
S-Grove-1
Susky-1

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:03 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Well said Chuck. Aaron is 16 years old and is already better than 90% of all the other guys out there. He finished third his FIRST TIME EVER at Williams Grove the other week. On Friday night he started 20th in the feature because he started behind a bunch of squirrels in his heat race and had to wait for them to string out to start passing them and then ran out of time to get the last transfer (which he barely missed after being a straightaway behind with one to go) and ran it up to fifth in the feature! The only mistake he made was running into the 50 car that tried to stick him in the fence under the caution. He should've waited until after the race to do that so he didn't risk inadvertantly taking himself out. Then on Saturday, in case you missed it, he set a new track record in his heat and was leading the feature when the rains came. It sounds like all of you Aaron bashers might just be a little JEALOUS!! The kid is good.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:38 pm 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

What Supern8 said. Get a grip. He may just be the new Kyle Busch of Pa.
If that is the worst recognition he can get, it is certainly better than bringing up the rear everynight!!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:46 pm 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Aaron has really impressed me every time I've seen him race the 358.