Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: CODY DARRAH
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:40 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Only thing you will need this weekend is an Umbrella and a rain gauge.

2014 Races
Lincoln 4
Susquehanna 2
Williamsgrove Fri 2
Williamsgrove Sat 14
Hagerstown 2
Big Diamond 1
Path Valley 3
Daytona duals

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:52 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Did steve suchy stay as crew chief for cody on the 19 when they went to new york, or did they have everyone that was on the 19 there helping?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:15 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

In raw talent and youth Cody reminds me of a young Gary Brazier..Only brazier became too big for his boots and thought too much of his own ability.

Some of the moves I have seen Cody make this year are veteran moves, only he has youthfull ballsyness making them even more daring.

No doubt the right combination will make him a superstar. Hats off to Joe for keeping him grounded and giving him the opportunity to capitalize on his potential.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:18 pm 
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

I think Cody will be a force to be reckoned with if he goes on tour and has good equipment. Give him a few years to learn the tracks and watch out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:10 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

I am confused here and some probably won't like what I have to say, but I feel in needs to be said. What gives all of the bench racers the right to question or even argue the finances or Sprint Car Racing with a man who is actually spending his own money to do it? Unless you are paying the money that Joe is, you have absolutely no right to argue against his points. Hobby or business, he obviously has the knowledge and ability and know how to run an extremely competitive program. After all it is his business ventures that have given him the financial ability to do what most on here will only dream of. Unless some of the posters on here are really Al Hamilton, Bob Stewart, Joe Harrz, Bob Weikert (RIP), or any of the other owners this area has seen who have had his level of success you can't argue with the mans points. Be glad that he has even given you a glimpse of his side of our Sport!

Good luck Joe and Cody on whatever you decided for next year and thanks for putting on a show for the fans!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:55 pm 
Racer
Racer

jdw206 wrote:
I am confused here and some probably won't like what I have to say, but I feel in needs to be said. What gives all of the bench racers the right to question or even argue the finances or Sprint Car Racing with a man who is actually spending his own money to do it? Unless you are paying the money that Joe is, you have absolutely no right to argue against his points. Hobby or business, he obviously has the knowledge and ability and know how to run an extremely competitive program. After all it is his business ventures that have given him the financial ability to do what most on here will only dream of. Unless some of the posters on here are really Al Hamilton, Bob Stewart, Joe Harrz, Bob Weikert (RIP), or any of the other owners this area has seen who have had his level of success you can't argue with the mans points. Be glad that he has even given you a glimpse of his side of our Sport!

Good luck Joe and Cody on whatever you decided for next year and thanks for putting on a show for the fans!

:chatterbox: :notlistening: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:29 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Off of IBRACIN'
KKR - (10-23-09 @ 8:15 am) - RUMOR - More information from Bobby Gerould at HammerdownUSA.com......look for Brad Sweet to switch to the #1 that he use to use in his karting days on the third KKR machine. Brad's #91 will be moving over to the second KKR car and the #19 will be dropped. Gerould is speculating that Stevie Smith, Lucas Wolfe, or Cody Darrah are the leading candidates for the KKR #19 er the #91 Great Clips ride on the WoO trail in 2010

R.I.P Billy Kimmel -you will be missed

http://www.wesirwinmotorsports.com/

Race Count 2013:
Grove-8
Lincoln-1
Linda's-19
Port-1
Susky-8
Big Diamond-1
Susky Outback Track-1
Amount paid: $508

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:35 pm 
Racer
Racer

I don't think Stevie is going to go with KKR as he stated in Victory Lane at The Kenny Weld mem. that he will be driving the Zemco car next year.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:25 am 
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

Not sure if its true hears cody signed with KK and is taking crew chief with?