Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A GOOD DECISION
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:17 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Was debating most of the day whether to go to Port for the freebee or go to Selinsgrove. Because of the price of gas I choose Selinsgrove. Wow, was that a good decision. The racing was probably the best they had all year. Every feature was great! Late models went non stop. To top it off I was home in 15 minutes. Sometimes decisions work out sometimes they don't! Not bashing Port or the decisions others made. Just saying I'm very happy the way things worked out for me.

The poor have sometimes objected to being governed badly; the rich have always objected to being governed at all.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
Mark Twain

Post subject: Re: A GOOD DECISION
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:06 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Yeah man the last two weeks the racing has been great at selinsgrove! Like you said probably the best in a while. Hopefully steve can keep prepping the track like that!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:14 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

We're pretty lucky. Lots of great racing and lots of great tracks. Despite the fact that it was a zoo, the racing at Port was good too. Glad to see the fans at Selinsgrove are seeing some good racing too. I think our racing scene is best when all the tracks are doing well.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:13 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Yeah i agree. Selinsgrove is my home track but im glad when all tracks are doing well. We really do have it good around here with so many tracks within an hour or two

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:30 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

I drove the two hours to Port Royal last night. Parked way out in the field, walked into the Fairgrounds, up onto the grandstand and had a look around about 6pm. The place was elbow to elbow. Great turnout for Port Royal. I promptly left and went to Selinsgrove. Glad I did, good racing in all divisions. Always enjoy Port Royal too, but I felt more comfortable at Selinsgrove last night. You guys down that way are indeed spoiled. Can't go wrong at Port Royal, Selinsgrove, Williams Grove, Lincoln or Susquehanna. All have their strong points, and their weak points, but in the end they are race tracks, and I like racetracks. :pinkelephant: :redpepper: :broccoli: :cheers2: