Kutztown Action Track 600 highlights

Discuss Miscellaneous Open Wheel Racing
NEWBOMB TURK
Crew Member
Crew Member

Kutztown Action Track 600 highlights

Post by NEWBOMB TURK » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:55 am

Unbelievable race last night. I just love that trackl and the racing there. It just doesn't get any better than this.Sunday is the last race of the year for anybody wanting to go. Tonight is a wingless 270cc 100 lapper. Sunday is the **** Tobias Classic. Race can be seen on FACEBOOK under Action Track USA August 12.
This is the place where brilliant minds assemble to willfully pool ignorance with questionable logic in order to reach absurd conclusions.

The poor have sometimes objected to being governed badly; the rich have always objected to being governed at all.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
Mark Twain

Bernie Lomax
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

Re: Kutztown Action Track 600 highlights

Post by Bernie Lomax » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:48 am

NEWBOMB TURK wrote:Unbelievable race last night. I just love that trackl and the racing there. It just doesn't get any better than this.Sunday is the last race of the year for anybody wanting to go. Tonight is a wingless 270cc 100 lapper. Sunday is the **** Tobias Classic. Race can be seen on FACEBOOK under Action Track USA August 12.
Went up a few weeks ago and highly enjoyed the program up there. I went into the "infield" and had some burgers and beers and then watched the rest of the action from the seats. I had a great time.

DavidM
Legend
Legend

Post by DavidM » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:08 pm

I made my first trip up there last night and it was fantastic! The wingless 600cc micro race was amazing. One of the best races I've seen this year.

part of the 600 race off their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=604830542953788
If you don't do it this year, you'll be another year older when you do" Warren Miller

http://davidm.smugmug.com/

Scott H
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by Scott H » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:52 pm

:yikes: :checkit:
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?