Prayers For Kevin and Jim's Family

Discuss Miscellaneous Open Wheel Racing
possefan
Rookie
Rookie

Prayers For Kevin and Jim's Family

Post by possefan » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:25 am

I read a post this morning that Kevin Swindell will be having surgery at 7:30 AM. I assume that this is central time (Des Moines). I saw that the family is asking for people, everywhere, to pray for him this morning. As a pastor and sprint-car enthusiast, I would like to offer a prayer on behalf of Kevin and the family of Jim Campbell:

"LORD God (YAHWEH Elohim)...I ask that you lay your hands on Kevin and heal his body. I ask that you will guide the hands of the surgeons and may we see your power and authority at work. I also ask that you will comfort Kevin's family and give them abundant peace. May you be honored via Kevin's healing.

I also ask that you will comfort and guide Jim Campbell's family through this very very sad time. May they receive the support that they desperately need at this time. May you supply the resources that they need as well. And may Jim's memory never be forgotten.

Amen."

God bless you all and remember our ambulance crews as they dealt with a very tough situation last Friday.

jonboat15
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

Re: Prayers For Kevin and Jim's Family

Post by jonboat15 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:20 am

Nice prayer. Amen.

RunWYB
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Prayers For Kevin and Jim's Family

Post by RunWYB » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:56 am

Wonderful prayer.....and sending more.

Additionally prayers to the responders from Friday nights accident. Also, to Justim and the management team.....you have made the right decisions this past weekend while in unenviable position.