Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh

Discuss anything to do with Sports.
Post Reply
User avatar
hookedondirt7
Pit Member
Pit Member
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:24 pm
Location: Adams County

Re: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh

Post by hookedondirt7 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Buildy wrote:He is concious and speaking with movement and neck pain-hope for the for best.
:clap:

User avatar
Buildy
Legend
Legend
Posts: 12214
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:44 am
Location: Spring Grove,PA

Re: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh

Post by Buildy » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Intercepted AGAIN Pittsburgh ball and this one is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! 23-14


Steelers to try for Super Bowl Win #6. :clap:

Once again-prayers for Willis McGahee.......

User avatar
Mike Zortman
Crew Member
Crew Member
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:18 am

Re: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh

Post by Mike Zortman » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Sweep!

User avatar
TheKing11
Pit Member
Pit Member
Posts: 511
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:50 pm
Location: PA

Re: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh

Post by TheKing11 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:58 pm

hookedondirt7 wrote:
:D I hope that Ravens guy is okay. That hit was as vicious as that hit the USC safety delivered in the Rose Bowl. :clap:

Haha that "Ravens Guy" would be Willis Mcgahee a well known Running Back espeically if you are a Steelers fan since he plays on the ravens... Are you one of those steelers/eagles fans that just wear the teams shirts just because you are from PA... I saw so many people at work today walking around with Steelers/Eagles jerseys, coats, T-shirts, Hoodies while the games were being played... TRUE FANS...

Good Game Congrats to the Steelers.. Hope Mcgahee is ok.

User avatar
hookedondirt7
Pit Member
Pit Member
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:24 pm
Location: Adams County

Re: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh

Post by hookedondirt7 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:06 pm

TheKing11 wrote:
hookedondirt7 wrote:
:D I hope that Ravens guy is okay. That hit was as vicious as that hit the USC safety delivered in the Rose Bowl. :clap:

Haha that "Ravens Guy" would be Willis Mcgahee a well known Running Back espeically if you are a Steelers fan since he plays on the ravens... Are you one of those steelers/eagles fans that just wear the teams shirts just because you are from PA... I saw so many people at work today walking around with Steelers/Eagles jerseys, coats, T-shirts, Hoodies while the games were being played... TRUE FANS...

Good Game Congrats to the Steelers.. Hope Mcgahee is ok.
:roflmao: Wow, where did that come from? Forgive for me not remembering his name. WOW. :roflmao:

User avatar
TheKing11
Pit Member
Pit Member
Posts: 511
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:50 pm
Location: PA

Re: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh

Post by TheKing11 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:33 pm

hookedondirt7 wrote:
TheKing11 wrote:
hookedondirt7 wrote:
:D I hope that Ravens guy is okay. That hit was as vicious as that hit the USC safety delivered in the Rose Bowl. :clap:

Haha that "Ravens Guy" would be Willis Mcgahee a well known Running Back espeically if you are a Steelers fan since he plays on the ravens... Are you one of those steelers/eagles fans that just wear the teams shirts just because you are from PA... I saw so many people at work today walking around with Steelers/Eagles jerseys, coats, T-shirts, Hoodies while the games were being played... TRUE FANS...

Good Game Congrats to the Steelers.. Hope Mcgahee is ok.
:roflmao: Wow, where did that come from? Forgive for me not remembering his name. WOW. :roflmao:
Exactly ;)

User avatar
hookedondirt7
Pit Member
Pit Member
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:24 pm
Location: Adams County

Re: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh

Post by hookedondirt7 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:43 pm

TheKing11 wrote:Exactly ;)
:laughing7:

54warrior
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: Greensburg, PA
Contact:

Re: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh

Post by 54warrior » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:41 am

Go Steelers!!!
JNJ Motorsports Media
www.jnjmotorsportsmedia.com

User avatar
Bill Mc
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5214
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:17 am
Contact:

Re: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh

Post by Bill Mc » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:00 am

:steelersrule: :tt02:

the steelers showed why they have the best defense in the NFL. big, clean hit on both sides of the ball. the steelers where the more physical team the entire game, and they made the rookie QB from B-More look like a rookie. great game and can't wait till we play the cards in 2 weeks. it should and will be a great game.

one more thing i can't tell you how many ravens fans i have gotten phone calls from since last night, but i can tell ya that everyone of them is doing nothing but :cryinghard: . :cwm4: :cwm4:

:steelersrule:
Central PA 358 Racing Series - http://www.centralparacing.com
Central PA Racing Scene - http://www.centralparacingscene.com
2015 race count

Williams Grove-2
Lincoln- 7
Trail Way -2
Port - 1
Action Track -
Susquehanna -

12 races in 2016
43 races in 2015
43 races in 2014
40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

Gordy420

Re: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh

Post by Gordy420 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:22 pm

For all ravens fans to tear on.

Image

Gordy420

Re: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh

Post by Gordy420 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Thought the pigeon fans needed 1 more look of how to hit legally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbcWMvOlKAo

Gordy420

Re: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh

Post by Gordy420 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Gordy420 wrote:Thought the pigeon fans needed 1 more look of how to hit legally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbcWMvOlKAo
Nobody was killed or hurt too seriously during the making of this film. :roflmao:

Update 01/20/2009:

No fine was handed out for this collision.

User avatar
Straight Shooter
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
Posts: 2286
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:33 am
Location: Southerner

Re: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh

Post by Straight Shooter » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:56 am

What an IDIOT!!!!
Don't comma cryin when the shoe is on the other foot!!!
24 410's & a cloud of dust!!

User avatar
Mike Zortman
Crew Member
Crew Member
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:18 am

Re: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh

Post by Mike Zortman » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:24 pm

It's ironic a Ravens fan would be upset about a nasty hit :thinking: . At least there weren't any contracts involved :naughty: . The Steelers beat the Ravens at their own game (Smashmouth football). It was a legal hit - he lead with his houlder, not his helmet, Helmet to helmet contact IS legal as long as the defender does not LEAD with his helmet. No penalty, no fine. I'm happy McGahee is OK. A season sweep over the Ravens, including an AFC Championship game win is as good as it gets!

One for the other thumb! :steelersrule: :tt02:

User avatar
Straight Shooter
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
Posts: 2286
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:33 am
Location: Southerner

Re: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh

Post by Straight Shooter » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Contracts???
At least Hines Ward got a lil of what is coming to him down the road.
It was a great game & the team that made the big pass plays count won. That was the difference in the outcome.
Ravens had a chance & the Rookie came out in Flacco. You can't look your recievers down in the NFL.
The Super Bowl has already been played.
24 410's & a cloud of dust!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 4 guests