Pennsylvania Super Bowl ?

Discuss anything to do with Sports.
lefty
Legend
Legend

Re: Pennsylvania Super Bowl ?

Post by lefty » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 am

MoFo_JZ wrote:....but it is fun getting Eagles fans fired up ;)
That I will agree with.

I still will be rooting for the Chargers, Eagles, Panthers and Cardinals to go all the way. I don't like reliving history.

harddrive
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by harddrive » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:12 am

RamRod wrote:
lefty wrote:
MoFo_JZ wrote:....but it is fun getting Eagles fans fired up ;)
That I will agree with.

I still will be rooting for the Chargers, Eagles, Panthers and Cardinals to go all the way. I don't like reliving history.
I hate Eagles fans. :ahhh: They're almost as bad as Michigan or State Penn fans. ;)

... fixed
Proud Member of Sprntlover's Babysitting Service
Pa Posse Says Race or Shut Your Pie Hole!
Work hard & become a leader. Be lazy & end up a slave.
I Challenge anyone to give an example of a program that the government has managed efficiently and/or cheaper than the private sector. Please no enactments, laws or statutes.

harddrive
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by harddrive » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:17 am

MoFo_JZ wrote:
Klinken1683 wrote:So, what happened to your best team in football :poking: Are you like in grade school yet MoFo? :cwm4: :buttkick: Go Eagles
I'm not is grade school anymore but i wish i was......teaching history! Couldn't imagine having summers off, prolly could go to more races and work on the 76 more too!
... MoFo_JZ, are you working/traveling with the team this year?

... this board reminds of pre-School :ahhh:
I Challenge anyone to give an example of a program that the government has managed efficiently and/or cheaper than the private sector. Please no enactments, laws or statutes.

harddrive
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by harddrive » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:53 am

:thumbleft:

nels10s
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Post by nels10s » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:39 am

hotrodney wrote:WOOOHOOO! Eagles all the way! :redpepper:
:thumbright: :bananadance:

Tig88
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Post by Tig88 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:24 pm

Could A mod or Admin put this post into the lost files please :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I use to like Oreo Cookies and Chocolate milk.

nels10s
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Post by nels10s » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:41 pm

[quote="T.I.G."]Could A mod or Admin put this post into the lost files please quote]

Yes Please :bowdown: :cryinghard: :booboo: :tonguy:

We be back next year :tt04: :shifty: :cheers2: :laughing7:

lappdawg27

Post by lappdawg27 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:52 pm

I feel like I need to chime in a bit here. I am an Eagles fan, actually, all the Philly teams (esp. the Flyers). I've been disapointed more than I care to remember. But you know what? I don't freaking care. I stick by all my teams regardless of how they do. The hardest year I ever endured was that awful season the Flyers had 2 years ago or so where they were 2nd worst in the NHL. I still watched 95% of the games regardless of how bad they were, they are my favorite team, end of story. I think they even still sold out their home games, which shows how loyal the entire fan base is.
Now I don't understand why this is, but I know a few people at work, plus possibly a few on this board, who like all the Philly sports teams except the Eagles. Why the heck is that? Because they haven't won enough for ya? You don't like their fans (they are the same fans that like the Flyers, Phillies, etc.)? Jump on whatever bandwagon you want to, but when the Eagles finally do win one, you can all stay home while I attend the greatest championship celebration EVER (I just hope it happens before I die!).

Gordy420

Post by Gordy420 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:21 pm

lappdawg27 wrote:(I just hope it happens before I die!).
:roflmao: hope your young,lol :steelersrule:

lappdawg27

Post by lappdawg27 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:48 pm

I'm 27, so I got a few years yet! I was thinking I may never see a championship at all...thankfully the Phillies took care of that!

Gordy420

Post by Gordy420 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:07 pm

lappdawg27 wrote:I'm 27, so I got a few years yet! I was thinking I may never see a championship at all...thankfully the Phillies took care of that!
Depends on whether philly runs #5 and coach reid out of town,if not you and the eagles have a great chance of getting there again.Best of luck in the 09/10 season,wow that 10 looks weird.