Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who ya goin' for Drak?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:03 pm 
Legend
Legend

I went back after remembering a few past posts about the Eagles. Are you on or off the wagon? :cwm4: :poking:

DrakPak wrote:
I forget the stats Tweed, but since their visit to Tampa and the Supe in 04................the Birds record is pitiful!! That's my timetable!! Coach/GM Reid also has some family issues that you may or may not know about, but it seems that since the 04 Supe..........the shine is off the apple and this dude is distracted.

A timeout in the first minute of the 2nd half yesterday is completely unacceptable in my eyes, Pop Warner stuff there. Sure would have been nice to have 1 more timeout yesterday on the 1 yardline!! :handoverhead: Their franchised tight end, LJ Smith, cuts up the field instead of out of bounds on a game ending 2 minute drill with minimal timeout's left..........bush league. The players are a reflection of their coach and how they are coached, and Reid, in my eyes, is failing miserably. The table was set for them by the San Diego Super Chargers yesterday before they even started playing, and they spit the bit!!!

I am reading that Cowher has no interest in the job here in Philly, but I really don't think Reid's job is in any kind of jeopardy either. It hurts me to say it, but, I hope TO, Homo and the Cowboyz come in here and kick our a$$ up and down the field for 4 quarters. Forgive me Eagles God's. :doh:

I no more want the Eagles in the playoff's than the man on the moon!!! That will just give the managment a reason/fodder to stay the present course. :ahhhh:

................Reid..............kick him to the curb!! :pinkelephant:
DrakPak wrote:
As much as I don't care for McNugget................I'd like to see him get a chance under another coach/offensive system. Coach/GM Reid has run it's course IMO. McNugget doesn't have enough respect/power with his teamates to divide that locker room Tweed. As I have said in the past............Reid castrates every player when they sign in Philly, and the result is no on-field leadership.

At least 3 games this year were in their laps............Bears, Skins, Bengals, and possibly the first Cowboyz game.
DrakPak wrote:
shafferfan88 wrote:
the Eagles

................word. You and me Hockdizzler!! Let's find a new squad!! :ahhh:

2014 races : 46

Port Royal 19
Williams Grove 19
Lincoln. 4
Trailway 1
Path Valley 1
Grandveiw 1
Hagerstown 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:50 am 
Legend
Legend

Who cares what Drak thinks about the Eagles :handoverhead: :mrgreen:
And for the record, B Dawk is the leader of that team. :idea: :pinkelephant:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:58 am 
Crew Member
Crew Member

I still am done with Coach/GM Reid Brent. Superbowl trip/win or not, I want a new coaching staff in place. That's why I don't want them in the playoffs............my wish is done now, Reid and Co. will be back. :ahhh: My comment to Hockdizzler was a joke more than anything. Try not to take me so literally. ;) I'm tired of Andy's coaching style, and I think his drafts are less than average. I am an Eagles fan................I cheer for the laundry. WTF........I thought Charlie Manual needed to go before last season also. :doh: When I care about a team, I ****** about them when things go wrong and celebrate when things go right. No blind faith, Stepford fan here...........I react like the passionate fan I am.

..................go Birds!! :pinkelephant:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:16 pm 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Im Trying to remember if you are a Slammin Sammy fan ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:50 am 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I've had my doubts with AR's play calling and gameplans at times too but you can't argue with success. He took over a team that was not very good and has made the playoffs 7 out of 10 years, the NFC Champioship game 5 of those years and 1 super bowl. Every year I truely believe that the eagles are a legitimate super bowl contender. I think with the team making significant progress over last years 8-8 campaign that AR and D-Mac have earned a couple more years, regardless of what happens next. They've been the most successful coach and QB in eagles history, or at least since 1960.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:38 am 
Legend
Legend

;)