Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:25 pm 
Offline
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2397
opperman99 wrote:
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO :steelersrule:


Read my Beak :cwm4: Put ur money where my beak is :ahhh:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:01 pm 
Offline
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2397
Gordy420 wrote:
Image


Hold that grin for when the P comes back at ya next week :bananadance: :cwm4:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:10 am 
Klinken1683 wrote:
Gordy420 wrote:
Image


Hold that grin for when the P comes back at ya next week :bananadance: :cwm4:

WHY?
IS IT SUPPOSE TO BE WINDY?


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:57 am 
Offline
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2397
Gordy420 wrote:
Klinken1683 wrote:
Gordy420 wrote:
Image


Hold that grin for when the P comes back at ya next week :bananadance: :cwm4:

WHY?
IS IT SUPPOSE TO BE WINDY?


I'm just saying :dontknow: :thehand:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:16 pm 
:ahhhh: I hope your not from PA .If so,the post above needs to be reported to the uppers.

:steelersrule:


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:10 pm 
Offline
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2397
Gordy420 wrote:
:ahhhh: I hope your not from PA .If so,the post above needs to be reported to the uppers.

:steelersrule:

:cryinghard: :crybaby: :baby2: :cwm4:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group