Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: funny Ravens joke...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:44 pm 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

How do you get a Baltimore Raven to stop masterbating?......Paint his d!@k Black and Gold and he will never beat it again! :roflmao:

Post subject: Re: funny Ravens joke...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:58 pm 
:roflmao: :thumbleft: :steelersrule: :wavetowel: :tt02:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:19 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

Michael Root wrote:
Someone please remind me not to go out for the Super Bowl. :chatterbox:

Steeler's Fans :ahhh:

Go Cardinals! :cheers2: :thumbleft:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:34 pm 
Michael Root wrote:
Someone please remind me not to go out for the Super Bowl. :chatterbox:

Steeler's Fans :ahhh:

Who invited you anyhow? :poking:

Bills and there fans are watching this one from the couch.

:steelersrule:

But on a serious note,party at my aunts,you and the mrs. is invited.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:46 am 
That be Aunt lisa's aka Steelers Central.Game to be televised on the HD BIG screen with Steelers Network aka Billy and Tunch on the HD radio in tune with Tv via DVR.Poker b4 and after game.Plenty of that famous steelton sausage will be on hand.I Plan on getting the game face started about 9am that day I hear the moosehead a call'n.

Stewy come in

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:01 am 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Hockdizzle wrote:
How do you get a Baltimore Raven to stop masterbating?......Paint his d!@k Black and Gold and he will never beat it again! :roflmao:

Some dicks never quit beating themselves. Black & Gold will soon be old. Purple & Black will be back!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:44 am 
Legend
Legend

I will be working for the first quarter , Then cheering on Arizona :cheers2: :jiggy: :cheers2: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:53 am 
Legend
Legend

Straight Shooter wrote:
Some dicks never quit beating themselves. Black & Gold will soon be old. Purple & Black will be back!!!!

3 big free agents this off season. your heart and soul of the defense is a 13 year veteran. do you resign him and maybe not be able to sign a few others, or do you let him go now that he is getting older and slower, or do you take the cap hit and resign him for 3 more years? it will be an interesting off season for the ravens for sure.

2014 race count

Williams Grove-4
Lincoln- 18
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:24 am 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

420 wrote:
Straight Shooter wrote:

3 big free agents this off season. your heart and soul of the defense is a 13 year veteran. do you resign him and maybe not be able to sign a few others, or do you let him go now that he is getting older and slower, or do you take the cap hit and resign him for 3 more years? it will be an interesting off season for the ravens for sure.

52 took a pay cut a few yrs back to accomodate the signing of another player. Maybe he will think team first again. Certainly he has enough cash by now??? Time will tell & now with Ryan gone it could be a bit of a new wrinkle in the scheme. Either way the nucleus is there, just need to keep em together.
I am sure P-burg will have some fallout too. Athletes always seem like they deserve to get a ton more after victory has been tasted.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:31 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Gordy420 wrote:
That be Aunt lisa's aka Steelers Central.Game to be televised on the HD BIG screen with Steelers Network aka Billy and Tunch on the HD radio in tune with Tv via DVR.Poker b4 and after game.Plenty of that famous steelton sausage will be on hand.I Plan on getting the game face started about 9am that day I hear the moosehead a call'n.

Stewy come in

Gordy420. How do you get the Steelers radio network and the telecast in line? I was wondering about this. Also, do you get the Steelers via 93.5? I have been contemplating getting this set-up.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:41 am 
Legend
Legend

Straight Shooter wrote:
52 took a pay cut a few yrs back to accomodate the signing of another player. Maybe he will think team first again. Certainly he has enough cash by now??? Time will tell & now with Ryan gone it could be a bit of a new wrinkle in the scheme. Either way the nucleus is there, just need to keep em together.
I am sure P-burg will have some fallout too. Athletes always seem like they deserve to get a ton more after victory has been tasted.

yeah but this is going to be his last contract he will get. the man is slowing down as they all do with age. do they ever have enough cash? if they can keep that team together they will make one hell of a team for the next few years for sure.

Pitt always has fallout after the season, but unlike most teams they have the people in the front office who continue to draft well and always have someone to fill in the hole that is left after a good year.

2014 race count

Williams Grove-4
Lincoln- 18
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:37 pm 
Tweedlee wrote:
Gordy420 wrote:

Gordy420. How do you get the Steelers radio network and the telecast in line? I was wondering about this. Also, do you get the Steelers via 93.5? I have been contemplating getting this set-up.

Thanks!

For all regular season games 93.5 is the place for the steelers network,free of course.For playoffs and super bowl you would need to order field pass from NFL.com to hear steelers network unless you are in WDVE range because westwood radio has rights to all playoff games and doesn't allow anyone but local teams air waves to broadcast..The radio is usually about 1-2 seconds (Faster)then my dishnetwork setup
The nfl pass is like 20- 30 seconds behind game,but if you have a DVR(Digital Video Recorder) you can pause game till radio or internet catches up then hit play.I usually use the laptop and listen to game via 93.5's website,take a wire from headphone out to my stereo audio input jack then broadcast thru stereo's aux button during regular season.Playoffs I will be using my NFL field pass to hear tunch and billy.link to nfl field pass below. :steelersrule:

http://www.real.com/nfl?pcode=pre_ban

Link to all stations broadcasting steelers network during regular season below
http://news.steelers.com/gameday/broadcasts/

Last edited by Gordy420 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:43 pm 
Stew69 wrote:
I will be working for the first quarter , Then cheering on Arizona :cheers2: :jiggy: :cheers2: :mrgreen:

:roflmao: WORK?

I'd be quitting that job if they made me work superbowl sunday..I don't care who ya root for as long as u bring ice cold mooseheads :steelersrule:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:38 pm 
Legend
Legend

dude i had to deliver pizzas the year the 49's beat the chargers. that sucked worse then anything for sure. the bright side of it was i didn't miss much of a game. :cwm4:

2014 race count

Williams Grove-4
Lincoln- 18
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.