Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Best NHL Player!
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:47 am 
RamRod wrote:
DrakPak wrote:
A final note ...............you really need to get some help with this man crush on Malkin Ross. We're all beginning to worry about you. :dance:

I don't think it qualifies as a man crush since I've only watched 1 playoff game with my pants off.

Found on UrbanDictionary.com Unembelished-scouts honor

Man Crush.....

6. Respect, admiration and idolization of another man. Non-sexual. Celebrities, athletes and rock stars are often the object of the man crush.

You can not have a man crush on a friend of yours. That is simply a strong friendship.

Two possible conditions for determining if you have a man crush are:

1. Badly wanting to be that man.
2. If your man crush approached your significant other and began hitting on her, you would excuse yourself and let him have her, at least temporarily.
I have a man crush on Sidney Crosby. I would likely sell my soul to be him and if he wanted to nail my girlfriend, I'd compliment him on his awesomeness and excuse myself.

Last edited by Busta Krimes on Thu May 28, 2009 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:48 am 
RamRod wrote:
DrakPak wrote:
A final note ...............you really need to get some help with this man crush on Malkin Ross. We're all beginning to worry about you. :dance:

I don't think it qualifies as a man crush since I've only watched 1 playoff game with my pants off.

I too get a twinkle in my eye when I hear the name Evgeni.....

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:01 am 
Crew Member
Crew Member

:hahaha: Shealmeister high 5ing himself. :yippee:

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:44 am 
Crew Member
Crew Member

DrakPak wrote:
The wager in question, Piney my friend, was in fact made before the trade deadline when the Pens looked like an 11th GRADE CATHOLIC SCHOOL BUNCH OF PIMPLE FACED CHILDREN TRYING TO PLAY ICE HAWKEY. I too thought it was a good wager. :doh: On another note Piney my friend...........that'll be enough with the well wishes for the Pens!! :thehand:

Ramthorn, as I recall...........the wager required the Non-Flying Ice Birds Hawkey Club (with their gay sweaters) to WIN the Cup, not return..........but I'll get yur freakin' case of ghetto sludge beer..............and I'll drink half of it with you.

:cwm4: I don't know who has the better one liner's, you or Ross :cwm4:

Hell at the time, that bet was almost a lock. If you get a GOOD lawyer, you just might get off, due to unforeseen circumstances.

As for the well wishes. Believe me in that opening round with the Flyers', Malkin, Crosby and the rest of the Pens were a bunch of no good SOB's.

If Pittsburgh can match Detroits toughness it will be a good series. If not.....Well........To be continued..... :bananadance: