Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:39 am 
Maybe Pittsburg should field the Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins since Detroit's line called up from Grand Rapids is killing them! That being said, I am tired of the media and league pumping up people like Crosby and looking down on the Wings. Rescinding Malkin's suspension looks really bad. Satan should have been hit with third man in on that same fight. Can the league protect Sid the Kid's team more?

I had a blast watching the Wings move the puck around last night. Its ever better watching our AHL youngsters contribute knowing I got to watch them from my $10.00 seats all winter in GR :-)

It would be more fun to see the Wings pound the showboating Ovechkin into the ground at Crosby though. At least Crosby doesn't make a fool of himself every time he scores.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:52 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

DrakPak wrote:
STFU Newbarf.

Can't find that word in Websters????????????

Back to class DRAK-ULA. :pinkelephant:

The poor have sometimes objected to being governed badly; the rich have always objected to being governed at all.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
Mark Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:27 am 
Crew Member
Crew Member

TJSlideways wrote:
Maybe Pittsburg should field the Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins since Detroit's line called up from Grand Rapids is killing them! That being said, I am tired of the media and league pumping up people like Crosby and looking down on the Wings. Rescinding Malkin's suspension looks really bad. Satan should have been hit with third man in on that same fight. Can the league protect Sid the Kid's team more?

I had a blast watching the Wings move the puck around last night. Its ever better watching our AHL youngsters contribute knowing I got to watch them from my $10.00 seats all winter in GR :-)

It would be more fun to see the Wings pound the showboating Ovechkin into the ground at Crosby though. At least Crosby doesn't make a fool of himself every time he scores.

TJ, I shouldn't respond since my Flyers are on the golf course right now. BUT, Your hatred of Pittsburgh and Crosby shows through if 1) you think Satan should have got a third man in. Hell he grabbed Malkin not Zetterburg and pretty much stood there and did NOTHING and 2) How come after EVERY WHISTLE, EVERY WHISTLE, the Red Wings get in the last HACK, punch, face wash, shove, slash and NOTHING is EVER called on Detroit. THAT'S been going on for years. And you wonder why some of your guys get their face's rearranged on/through the boards when the chance is there. Don't count out the Kid yet. Their going home....See what happens...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:48 am 
Legend
Legend

Sweep. :handoverhead:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:33 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

RamRod wrote:
NEWBOMB TURK wrote:
The Penguins need to win 4 out of the next 5 games.

Against the Red Wings?????

I don't think so. :buttkick:

Do you get ESPN on your GreenPeace raft? I hope you used a solar powered calculator to do the math on this series...

I love your sarcasm. :thumbright:

I would like to see the Penguins take the cup but...................and your off topic................... :roll:

The poor have sometimes objected to being governed badly; the rich have always objected to being governed at all.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
Mark Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:17 am 
Crew Member
Crew Member

I think they should learn to quit playing hockey when the ice outside melts. Do these guys have an off season?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:55 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

looks like my pens are back in it. :thumbleft: :clap: ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:23 am 
Legend
Legend

checkeredflagchick wrote:

:thumbright:

SAVE Our Farmland, Forrests and Dirt Tracks!

Freedom Is NOT Free!

RIP Billy Kimmel - Gone but not forgotten!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:52 am 
Legend
Legend

Didn't the PENS win game 3 last year also? :handoverhead:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:35 pm 
Legend
Legend

The Pens beat the Wings 4-2 last night :thumbright:

Freedom Is NOT Free!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:47 pm 
Legend
Legend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:26 pm 
checkeredflagchick wrote:

For now... :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:09 am 
Legend
Legend

How come every time Malkin talks, Crosby's lips are the ones moving? :thinking: :handoverhead:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:47 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

I had a good laugh on Tuesday night when the PA announcer at the arena thanked Versus for letting them show the game outside on the big screen. NBC must think that their coverage is above and beyond everyone else that they won't let the arena do the same for them. Only when Doc and Edzo are commentating is the coverage worth watching. Pierre and Milbury have gotta be the biggest wastes in all of broadcasting. Milbury brings down the coverage almost as fast as he brought the Islanders to the bottom of the league. Anyway, my hats off to Versus for being a cable channel, that on some providers you have to pay for the highest package for, and letting the fans that can't really afford the outrageous ticket prices for the finals watch outside. :thumbright: GO PENS!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:09 pm 
Legend
Legend

Game 4 tonight at 8:00 PM in Pittsburgh on VERSUS :thumbright:

GO PENS :thumbright:

Freedom Is NOT Free!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next