Dissapointing.........

Discuss anything to do with Sports.
DrakPak
Crew Member
Crew Member

Dissapointing.........

Post by DrakPak » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:35 am

.............to wake up to the overnight developments. The Non-Flying Ice Birds hawkey club win Lord Stanley's Cup, the Sillies lose to the other evil empire in 13 innings, my arch rival North Penn High School wins another baseball title............not good, none of it good. :ahhh:

I hate them, but props to the Steel City Hawkey Club. How is it I owe you 2 cases of that rot gut you call Mickey's Ross? Maybe I'll share some of my Haterade with you.............maybe.

Oh............and 420..............STFU.............I don't talk hawkey with you all year, and suddenly you're texting me when the Pens win?? TFCO. :pinkelephant:

I'm gonna go watch the DVD of the Phillies 2008 season and lick my wounds. :handoverhead: :notlistening:
Loyal Cornhusker fan since Monday November 7, 2011.

Mike Zortman
Crew Member
Crew Member

Re: Dissapointing.........

Post by Mike Zortman » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:20 am

I admit - I don't know the first thing about hockey and don't follow it. But, I'll take the Black and Gold every time... :cwm4: The NHL and NBA could disappear completely and I wouldn't even notice. Is it football season yet?

Bill Mc
Legend
Legend

Post by Bill Mc » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:20 pm

DrakPak wrote:.Oh............and 420..............STFU.............I don't talk hawkey with you all year, and suddenly you're texting me when the Pens win?? TFCO. :pinkelephant:
It's a Pittsburgh thing I guess. :cwm4: :cwm4: Not to mention your first post loudly claiming that they where done with after going 0-2. Just wanted to give a hard time back at ya. :poking:
Central PA 358 Racing Series - http://www.centralparacing.com
Central PA Racing Scene - http://www.centralparacingscene.com
2015 race count

Williams Grove-2
Lincoln- 7
Trail Way -2
Port - 1
Action Track -
Susquehanna -

12 races in 2016
43 races in 2015
43 races in 2014
40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

Berts
Pit Member
Pit Member

Post by Berts » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:39 pm

DrakPak wrote: I'm gonna go watch the DVD of the Phillies 2008 season
You just like looking at yourself ;)
HE GONE

nscbba.org

hotrodney
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by hotrodney » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:01 pm

I'm just happy Detroit didn't win. At least a PA team won, albeit the wrong one.
Stimulate the economy- buy made in the USA.

harddrive
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by harddrive » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:32 am

DrakPak wrote:.............to wake up to the overnight developments. The Non-Flying Ice Birds hawkey club win Lord Stanley's Cup, the Sillies lose to the other evil empire in 13 innings, my arch rival North Penn High School wins another baseball title............not good, none of it good. :ahhh:

I hate them, but props to the Steel City Hawkey Club. How is it I owe you 2 cases of that rot gut you call Mickey's Ross? Maybe I'll share some of my Haterade with you.............maybe.

Oh............and 420..............STFU.............I don't talk hawkey with you all year, and suddenly you're texting me when the Pens win?? TFCO. :pinkelephant:

I'm gonna go watch the DVD of the Phillies 2008 season and lick my wounds. :handoverhead: :notlistening:

... that's a tear jerker :pinkelephant:

... :thinking: ... don't watch the DVD too often ... you might need it for 20+ years :poking:
Last edited by harddrive on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of Sprntlover's Babysitting Service
Pa Posse Says Race or Shut Your Pie Hole!
Work hard & become a leader. Be lazy & end up a slave.
I Challenge anyone to give an example of a program that the government has managed efficiently and/or cheaper than the private sector. Please no enactments, laws or statutes.

Racer
Racer

Post by 1080 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 pm

Make copies of the DVD.....it may be worn out in 20 years... :pinkelephant:

I enjoy watching my copy of the 1 for 20 exhibition in hitting futility from years past.... :bananadance:
2016 Attendance

Speed Palace - 20

Susky - 1