Screw you Berts!!

Discuss anything to do with Sports.
DrakPak
Crew Member
Crew Member

Screw you Berts!!

Post by DrakPak » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:56 am

You left coast, liberal lovin', blond haired surfer boy slurpin', USC smugglin', freak!! :pinkelephant: I shoulda made you give me 4 or 5 points. :ahhh:

I really can do without the texts from the peanut gallery as well.....................Fronk brothers!! :chatterbox:
Loyal Cornhusker fan since Monday November 7, 2011.

Skinner
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Screw you Berts!!

Post by Skinner » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:27 am

When I was in visiting Q, Affey, Smitty and the bunch in the infield last night I couldn't figure out why Ross was so ingrossed in his cell phone and who he might have been texting so much, now I know.... :laughing7:
"Starting a quarrel is like breaching a dam; so drop the matter before a dispute breaks out"
(Proverbs 17:14)

BigNugs87
Racer
Racer

Post by BigNugs87 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:14 am

Pryor chokes again. Seems to me that Tressel should've worked with him a whole lot more on a 2 minute offense or hurry up offense cause he looked like $hit.
Beerhill, bottoms up!!!!

DrakPak
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by DrakPak » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:28 am

On the contrary, personally I thought Coach Tressel looked quite dapper in his grey sweater vest last night. :laughing7:

Check in with me on the 7th of November Nuggybitz, maybe we'll have a wager?? :pinkelephant:
Loyal Cornhusker fan since Monday November 7, 2011.

Tig88
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Post by Tig88 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:34 am

BigNugs87 wrote:Pryor chokes again. Seems to me that Tressel should've worked with him a whole lot more on a 2 minute offense or hurry up offense cause he looked like $hit.
Pryor wasnt on the field when the Defense gave up a 90 yard or so drive late in the game :thinking:
I use to like Oreo Cookies and Chocolate milk.

themouth
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by themouth » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:41 am

nuggsy i wouldnt be so solid on your 2nd half offense.. pretty poor again...

looks like michigan will be giving you a run for your money!! :doh:

BigNugs87
Racer
Racer

Post by BigNugs87 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:59 am

T.I.G. wrote:Pryor wasnt on the field when the Defense gave up a 90 yard or so drive late in the game :thinking:
No, but not being able to score in 53 seconds and letting almost 24 seconds go off the clock because you couldn't get a play called is ridiculous. Also an intentional grounding with no reciever within 10 yards is uncalled for also. :naughty:
DrakPak wrote:Check in with me on the 7th of November Nuggybitz, maybe we'll have a wager?? :pinkelephant:
No thanks. I refuse to bet on a game that I won't be able to watch.
themouth wrote:nuggsy i wouldnt be so solid on your 2nd half offense.. pretty poor again...

Poor? They played as good as they had to play just to win the game. No reason to "kill" a team that is worse than you. Michigan really didn't play a "great" game. I thought both Notre Dame and Michigan played poor defense, causing the high scoring.
Beerhill, bottoms up!!!!

themouth
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by themouth » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:11 am

BigNugs87 wrote:
T.I.G. wrote:Pryor wasnt on the field when the Defense gave up a 90 yard or so drive late in the game :thinking:
No, but not being able to score in 53 seconds and letting almost 24 seconds go off the clock because you couldn't get a play called is ridiculous. Also an intentional grounding with no reciever within 10 yards is uncalled for also. :naughty:
DrakPak wrote:Check in with me on the 7th of November Nuggybitz, maybe we'll have a wager?? :pinkelephant:
No thanks. I refuse to bet on a game that I won't be able to watch.
themouth wrote:nuggsy i wouldnt be so solid on your 2nd half offense.. pretty poor again...

Poor? They played as good as they had to play just to win the game. No reason to "kill" a team that is worse than you. Michigan really didn't play a "great" game. I thought both Notre Dame and Michigan played poor defense, causing the high scoring.
:bringiton: its football season buddy... :cheers2:

i have something to cheer about... our team throws the ball and we look good!! auburn in auburn will be a good test this coming week!!

BigNugs87
Racer
Racer

Post by BigNugs87 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:15 am

themouth wrote:i have something to cheer about... our team throws the ball and we look good!! auburn in auburn will be a good test this coming week!!
I have somethign to cheer about to! :cheerleader:

Sitting one section from the student section in Happy Valley for the rest of the home games is exciting enough! :thumbright:
Beerhill, bottoms up!!!!

themouth
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by themouth » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:52 am

BigNugs87 wrote:
themouth wrote:i have something to cheer about... our team throws the ball and we look good!! auburn in auburn will be a good test this coming week!!
I have somethign to cheer about to! :cheerleader:

Sitting one section from the student section in Happy Valley for the rest of the home games is exciting enough! :thumbright:

:cheers2:

Mike Zortman
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by Mike Zortman » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:25 am

Sorry Drak! I grew up watching PAC-10 football when I lived out there! GO USC!!! I can't stand Pryor and hope he loses every game... :uzi: :buttkick: :evil:

Tig88
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Post by Tig88 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:34 am

Isnt Zorts last post taking up too much bandwidth :poking: :roflmao: Debbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
I use to like Oreo Cookies and Chocolate milk.

supertc88
Legend
Legend

Post by supertc88 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:40 pm

DrakPak wrote:On the contrary, personally I thought Coach Tressel looked quite dapper in his grey sweater vest last night. :laughing7:

Check in with me on the 7th of November Nuggybitz, maybe we'll have a wager?? :pinkelephant:
Or dance :roflmao: :pinkelephant:
Central PA - Home of the PA POSSE and the Best Dirt Track Racin' in America!

SAVE Our Farmland, Forrests and Dirt Tracks!

Freedom Is NOT Free!

RIP Billy Kimmel - Gone but not forgotten!

The Rage
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by The Rage » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Mike Zortman wrote:Sorry Drak! I grew up watching PAC-10 football when I lived out there! GO USC!!! I can't stand Pryor and hope he loses every game... :uzi: :buttkick: :evil:
As a Huge Michigan Fan i have to say i cant stand Pryor one bit either nor that vest wearing idiot they call a coach....Sorry OSU fans we have been terrible for the past 2 years and have not beat OSU for along time i guess i have a little hostility held up lol :ahhh:
Ron Aurand #86

Berts
Pit Member
Pit Member

Post by Berts » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:55 am

And the little 10 shows why they still can't beat a top 5 team...

TFCO O.H.I. No :(

:idea: Michigan and USC in the Rose Bowl :whistle:
HE GONE

nscbba.org