Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: NFL Thoughts
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:15 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

If the NFL goes "uncapped" next year, you can be guaranteed Jerry Jones will make a "run" a buying a super bowl. Not this year though.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:41 am 
Legend
Legend

"Giants."

To a Giant`s fan since 1962-sounds good :thumbleft:

http://www.jacksracephotos.net/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Racing-ph ... 6874310329

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:08 am 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

I'm feeling Houston in the superbowl :dance:

2011: 21
2010: 28

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:26 am 
Tweedlee wrote:
If the NFL goes "uncapped" next year, you can be guaranteed Jerry Jones will make a "run" a buying a super bowl. Not this year though.

That would really suck, dunno if i coult watch it with teams just buyin up whoever they want.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:42 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

dh77 wrote:
Lions over the Vikings this weekend! :thumbright:

Nice call......

Lincoln-6
Grove-2
S-Grove-1
Susky-1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:44 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

actually tweed, I never hid, you and I spoke on here after the game had ended. I owe you a case of beer, If I ever get to a race that you are at I will be glad to pay up. On the other hand I can agree with highside, check it out the Ravens have the 4th highest ticket cost in the NFL. Just saying. Being there week one, he is correct 7 from a blocked punt, and 7 from an int. returned to the 5 yard line.

After week 2 the defense seems to be employing the bend and not break feature which is ok as long as the offense continues to put up points. Like him or not the play Lewis made to seal the deal Sunday just continued to solidify his legacy. Ravens should be a threat as long as the O continues to produce. If we have to rely on the Defense to win us games I don't think we can do it. We are just not as aggressive as before. Miss you REX!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:41 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

NoSacRacing wrote:
actually tweed, I never hid, you and I spoke on here after the game had ended. I owe you a case of beer, If I ever get to a race that you are at I will be glad to pay up. On the other hand I can agree with highside, check it out the Ravens have the 4th highest ticket cost in the NFL. Just saying. Being there week one, he is correct 7 from a blocked punt, and 7 from an int. returned to the 5 yard line.

After week 2 the defense seems to be employing the bend and not break feature which is ok as long as the offense continues to put up points. Like him or not the play Lewis made to seal the deal Sunday just continued to solidify his legacy. Ravens should be a threat as long as the O continues to produce. If we have to rely on the Defense to win us games I don't think we can do it. We are just not as aggressive as before. Miss you REX!!!!

No big deal about the beer. Ask drak how long it took me to pay him. I think that bet was was from the Vermiel days with the Eaglesssss...lol

As far as Lewis and the play on sunday, he should be credited for reacting to the play but almost any linebacker in the league would have made that play unblocked. He is a great linebacker.

From my vantage point, the defense is down a bit but you might have one of the best offensive line in football. Solid corp of running backs and receivers. Falco is improving also.

PS - I don't think the Steelers are all that great. In fact, I think they might lose to Cincy this weekend. They are complacent and still have one of the worst offensive lines in football. They can't run the ball and a strong defensive line push will mean constant pressure with little time for Rothlisberger to get rid of the ball. Cincy sacked the QB a lot last weekend versus a better O-line. If once again the Steelers can't run, they will be one dimensional and that will put a target on Ben's back. And we have a backup QB that is very fragile.