Vikings vs Ravens 10/18/09

Discuss anything to do with Sports.
Post Reply
User avatar
kinserfan11
Legend
Legend
Posts: 12449
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:09 pm
Location: keystone state
Contact:

Vikings vs Ravens 10/18/09

Post by kinserfan11 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:48 pm

Vikings 33 Ravens 31 Vikings are now 6 and 0 :cheers2: :thumbleft:
Long Live 20 Time World Of Outlaws Champion Steve
Kinser #11

User avatar
TheKing11
Pit Member
Pit Member
Posts: 511
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:50 pm
Location: PA

Re: Vikings vs Ravens 10/18/09

Post by TheKing11 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:52 pm

What happened Straight Shooter??

User avatar
JJMITCH
Crew Member
Crew Member
Posts: 1153
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:32 pm

Re: Vikings vs Ravens 10/18/09

Post by JJMITCH » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:01 pm

kinserfan11 wrote:Vikings 33 Ravens 31 Vikings are now 6 and 0 :cheers2: :thumbleft:
Brett Favre leads the Vikings to a win! :cheers2:
2017 Races Attended:

Bedford: 1
Grandview: 1
Hagerstown: 1
Lincoln: 4
Path Valley: 1
Port Royal: 3
Williams Grove: 9

User avatar
Brandon17
Crew Member
Crew Member
Posts: 1232
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: York, PA
Contact:

Re: Vikings vs Ravens 10/18/09

Post by Brandon17 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:05 pm

TheKing11 wrote:What happened Straight Shooter??
TFCO :roflmao:

User avatar
Straight Shooter
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
Posts: 2286
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:33 am
Location: Southerner

Re: Vikings vs Ravens 10/18/09

Post by Straight Shooter » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:35 pm

TheKing11 wrote:What happened Straight Shooter??
No secondary all year, but still could have won with a better kick. Nothing to be ashamed of.
24 410's & a cloud of dust!!

DirtHawk

Re: Vikings vs Ravens 10/18/09

Post by DirtHawk » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Those Vikings a good football team.

User avatar
Tweedlee
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
Posts: 1766
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:24 pm
Location: Que Pasa!
Contact:

Re: Vikings vs Ravens 10/18/09

Post by Tweedlee » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Straight Shooter wrote:
TheKing11 wrote:What happened Straight Shooter??
No secondary all year, but still could have won with a better kick. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Nothing to be ashamed of but I would be seriously concerned about your lack of defense.

User avatar
camelexpressdriver26
Pit Member
Pit Member
Posts: 866
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fridays: Racing at selinsgrove...Saturday: At port workin on a sprint car.

Re: Vikings vs Ravens 10/18/09

Post by camelexpressdriver26 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:05 pm

Its great to see the vikings finally having an awesome season! Seems like Favre and the rest of the team clicked almost instantly. :thumbleft:
2009 win count for me.
Wins at selinsgrove: 13
PDKS Wins: 2
Trailways wins: 1

2009 Selinsgrove Lites Points champ
2009 PDKS Flat 370 Points champ

Tearin up the roads since Halloween '08

Hi my name is Tyler

User avatar
Straight Shooter
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
Posts: 2286
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:33 am
Location: Southerner

Re: Vikings vs Ravens 10/18/09

Post by Straight Shooter » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:39 am

Tweedlee wrote:
Straight Shooter wrote:
TheKing11 wrote:What happened Straight Shooter??
No secondary all year, but still could have won with a better kick. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Nothing to be ashamed of but I would be seriously concerned about your lack of defense.
About the same as the Vikings lack of defense. No way you should lose in this league being up by 17 1/2 way thru the 4th qtr. They tried to give it away, but a rookie kicker who hadn't even attempted a field goal since the 3rd game this year pulled it left. Good Game..
24 410's & a cloud of dust!!

User avatar
racer9
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
Posts: 1789
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 3:10 pm
Location: HANOVER

Re: Vikings vs Ravens 10/18/09

Post by racer9 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:05 am

I agree the Vikes when on cruise after up by 14. The Ravens could not stop the pass run the score up to atleast 21-0 28-0 then relax. They go to laid back late in game and if they do that this week Ben will light them up. I am biggest Favre fan around just glad to see him having a good year. But take a note from the Pats run the score up as high as need be there is nothing saying you have to keep games close.
Total races 2011-10

Lincoln-6
Grove-2
S-Grove-1
Susky-1

User avatar
Tweedlee
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
Posts: 1766
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:24 pm
Location: Que Pasa!
Contact:

Re: Vikings vs Ravens 10/18/09

Post by Tweedlee » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:51 pm

Mr. Favre, let me be the first to welcome you to Pittsburgh...

User avatar
Mike Zortman
Crew Member
Crew Member
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:18 am

Re: Vikings vs Ravens 10/18/09

Post by Mike Zortman » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:18 am

I'll be on the sidelines for the Vikings vs. Steelers game on Sunday. I hope to come home with a few photos of Favre getting sacked by Harrison and Co.

I was at Scazzaros Inn in New Oxford, Pa. on Sunday which is a Steelers bar. We watched the Steelers game and then changed the channel for the last 2 minutes of the Vikings vs. Ravens game. When Hauschka missed the field goal against the team that cut him, they probably heard us in Minnesota. 2 minutes of all that purple was all I could handle. If anyone that is a Steelers fan near the Hanover/New Oxford area, check out Scazzaros, great food and good people. They have a buffet and beer specials for the game. Get there early because the place is PACKED. It was my first time there and I had a blast, but it's too far for me to go every week. I'll check out the Steelers bar in York the next time I am forced to watch the Ravens on TV instead of the Steelers.

User avatar
Bill Mc
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5214
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:17 am
Contact:

Re: Vikings vs Ravens 10/18/09

Post by Bill Mc » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:53 am

Mike that is the old Old Mill Inn. Awesome place to watch a Steelers game.

I was watching the game down at the Knights Of Columbus down here in Mcsherrystown and we has quite a few Steelers fans as well as some Ravens fans. It was fun watching the Steelers win, then turn around and watch the Ravens fans get all excited about winning, then turn around and loose the gams. My father in law is a big Ravens fan and he was :ahhh: . :roflmao: :roflmao:
Central PA 358 Racing Series - http://www.centralparacing.com
Central PA Racing Scene - http://www.centralparacingscene.com
2015 race count

Williams Grove-2
Lincoln- 7
Trail Way -2
Port - 1
Action Track -
Susquehanna -

12 races in 2016
43 races in 2015
43 races in 2014
40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

User avatar
racer9
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
Posts: 1789
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 3:10 pm
Location: HANOVER

Re: Vikings vs Ravens 10/18/09

Post by racer9 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:46 am

Mike Zortman wrote:I'll be on the sidelines for the Vikings vs. Steelers game on Sunday. I hope to come home with a few photos of Favre getting sacked by Harrison and Co.

I was at Scazzaros Inn in New Oxford, Pa. on Sunday which is a Steelers bar. We watched the Steelers game and then changed the channel for the last 2 minutes of the Vikings vs. Ravens game. When Hauschka missed the field goal against the team that cut him, they probably heard us in Minnesota. 2 minutes of all that purple was all I could handle. If anyone that is a Steelers fan near the Hanover/New Oxford area, check out Scazzaros, great food and good people. They have a buffet and beer specials for the game. Get there early because the place is PACKED. It was my first time there and I had a blast, but it's too far for me to go every week. I'll check out the Steelers bar in York the next time I am forced to watch the Ravens on TV instead of the Steelers.
Maybe have to make that trip on sunday with Favre jersey on :mrgreen:

Also Mike get some nice shots of Favre I need some nice pics give me yell when you get back have fun.
Total races 2011-10

Lincoln-6
Grove-2
S-Grove-1
Susky-1

User avatar
Mike Zortman
Crew Member
Crew Member
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:18 am

Re: Vikings vs Ravens 10/18/09

Post by Mike Zortman » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:53 pm

racer9 wrote:
Mike Zortman wrote:I'll be on the sidelines for the Vikings vs. Steelers game on Sunday. I hope to come home with a few photos of Favre getting sacked by Harrison and Co.

I was at Scazzaros Inn in New Oxford, Pa. on Sunday which is a Steelers bar. We watched the Steelers game and then changed the channel for the last 2 minutes of the Vikings vs. Ravens game. When Hauschka missed the field goal against the team that cut him, they probably heard us in Minnesota. 2 minutes of all that purple was all I could handle. If anyone that is a Steelers fan near the Hanover/New Oxford area, check out Scazzaros, great food and good people. They have a buffet and beer specials for the game. Get there early because the place is PACKED. It was my first time there and I had a blast, but it's too far for me to go every week. I'll check out the Steelers bar in York the next time I am forced to watch the Ravens on TV instead of the Steelers.
Maybe have to make that trip on sunday with Favre jersey on :mrgreen:

Also Mike get some nice shots of Favre I need some nice pics give me yell when you get back have fun.
I'll be wearing my James Farrior jersey...

I'll do my best to nab some good Vikings photos too. :thumbright:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest